Is race mixing based?

It could be argued that humanity will become a white and part-white race.

In recent years, we saw ABOLISH WHITENESS trend in academia, but what is whiteness to them? Since they don't consider white to be a culture or a race--yet they can still spot a white person in a crowd--whiteness to them is clearly a list of recessive traits that they want to stop the spread of. However, that's impossible. It's more likely that humanity will become 50% mixed, 25% white, and 25% black. Then, it will become 50% mixed and 50% white. In other words, humanity could become a white and part-white race. At that point, the possibility of a so-called "white extinction" or "great replacement" would go out the window.

Identity has three parts: color, nation, and religion. The national and religious identities compete with color identity, causing delays to what should be considered the inevitable. Not only is color identity realer than national and religious identity, but genes are realer than identity itself. Life is and always has been about gene pools, and evidence suggests that recessive white traits will spread indefinitely. It's in our interest for humanity to become a white and part-white race because there would be fewer racial differences and a larger gene pool, leading to higher levels of global cooperation.

Each race exists in one of three stages (white, part-white, nonwhite) because all traits have three phases (recessive, incomplete dominant, dominant). In a world without borders, you are only a color. Adventure and produce. This is global whiteness, sent by Earth. 6F-DIR [black/brown, red/hazel/green, blonde/blue]
The current view of recessive genes being destroyed by dominant genes is a fallacy. If you can find a white girl to breed with good but if you don't breed because a women is of another race you are infact a race traitor. You weaken the future of the white race by not mixing and not supporting mixing. The fruits of race mixing can be seen in women like pic related

Attached: 1658616317103746.webm (640x640, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/user/Inbred-Inferiority/submitted/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384689782/#q384689980
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384689782/#q384690030
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1658444211950800.jpg (754x478, 81.65K)

Holy made for BBC
She can't wait to get blaxxinated

god i wish my ass were that fat

This looks cumbersome to be honest.

>is race mixing based?
stopped reading there

No, It's not. If you're gonna bait with an athlete at least post an attractive one

Attached: walk.jpg (1440x1440, 174.91K)

fuck off kike

Literally built for everlasting hellfire

Kys spamming kike inbredinferiority

why do I return to this shithole?

>OMG LOOK AT BOOBA AND ASS
>COPYPASTE
>MADE FOR BBC

you guys are retarded and stale and have the behavior of bots. fuck this place is depressing

Explain this pedo shit!

Attached: 1658691710392956.jpg (385x423, 14.19K)

totally. It's not like America is already 50% white, and 30% mexican, and so on.

Stop posting that literal boy you fag

i didn't say anything like that though

Literally built for Romanian village rapists.

I'm going to keep post this every day until you faggots are forced to face reality

Attached: 1658272355395901.jpg (1080x1148, 104.74K)

No. Only white bodies are vessels for the soul. Coloureds are beasts of the field and to put half a soul in one is a sin so wicked all involved should be cast into the flames.

Attached: Screenshot_20220501-151707~2.png (720x900, 240.4K)

are you annoyed rabbi?
wrong country mate

Attached: the jew fears the tomboy.jpg (1030x2183, 1.15M)

she belongs in a brapbarn

as a hapa mutt, please no.

Thus spreading white genes and degrading niggers genetics until they become extinct

> It could be argued that humanity will become a white and part-white race.
To achieve that massive genocide and bloodsheds are the only one option

>Posts tranny
????

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]

Attached: 1645179541891.jpg (1620x2160, 713.6K)

OP is part of a team trying to convince Any Forums to embrace race mixing:

old.reddit.com/user/Inbred-Inferiority/submitted/

Many examples of what he posts here:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384689782/#q384689980
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384689782/#q384690030

>shill for race mixing
This is a shill thread

Attached: 1654215054879.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

that's not a tranny

Better?

Attached: 1658249146809220.webm (540x960, 2.9M)

same, it grows off of you soon enough. start using filters or just ween yourself off the teet of this place. look at the meetup pictures...that is who you are conversing with here. its not worth the anonymity and I show up to lurk, comment on my expertise and save gifs, that is all

Attached: sage.png (178x28, 1.07K)

The reality is you’re going to kill yourself.

Hey gypsy how about you leave our women alone huh? You frightening us.

okay spammer

Attached: niggerspam.png (818x230, 25.5K)

well, no. I posted an attractive one.
gotta pump those numbers up.
kek you're not german

choke on a shit covered dick you fucking kike

Why are you like this?

So I'm gonna get abunch of coping fags calling this a larp but I'll say anyway.
My gf tells me she has bbc cuck fantasies and wants to force me to do bisexual shit with a nigger. She recently started fucking me with a strapon and bought a chastity device too. The funny thing is we're both racists and she regularly lurks here.
Can cuckolding be based so long as the nigger is only looked at as dumb cattle for sexual gratification?