Winter of Rage incoming

German newsmagazine "Der Spiegel" fears the energy crisis might lead to a "winter of rage" with populist uprisings.
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/energiekrise-und-inflation-wie-rechtsextremisten-ihre-anhaenger-fuer-einen-wutwinter-mobilisieren-a-d61b5838-a020-4bff-8af5-438754c72afb

Attached: 4v.jpg (1587x1622, 321.11K)

GERMANY FOR GERMANS
GO HOME TURK NIGGERS

No more FickiFicki

> Government fucks up energy policy for decades
> Faggot journalists see coming trainwreck and blame people foreseeably being angry over freezing in december on evil rightwingers
It's all so tiresome.

>don't act in the best interest of your people despite being bound by constitution to do so
>let the media label everyone who speaks up against this misconduct as a rightwing extremist
>'I said Nazi first, therefore I win the argument and you stand down and take this humiliation we placed upon you'
>'I don't get it, why do more and more people hate us?'
They beg to be bullied again like they probably got in school.

Attached: 1658526876237844.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

missclicked.
pic unrelated instead of gifunrelated

Attached: 1658650270082952.jpg (960x960, 206.7K)

Fickificki will keep us warm

So nothing will happen.

Attached: file.png (232x451, 129.38K)

Yeah faggots fear 18C room temperature in winter, tell us something new.

Here's how i know you have no clue what that 18 degrees during winter feel like.

I had 12 degrees, stop being gay.

It’s a small price to pay, slava Ukraini!

Attached: 2A4C2828-F466-4E0F-ABE1-1FEB1EA9887F.jpg (750x920, 437.57K)

These s*ys disgust me so much i got my eyes lasered and hair transplanted just so i dont have anything in common with them anymore. All altpartei politicians and bertelsmann journalists are the lowest form of life on earth and should not be hung but jailed for life. Ideally in a coal mine labor camp getting us the fossil fuels they despise. Vermin, the lot of them. Züngelt meinen Anus, Ungeziefer.

>endless kvetches how the holocaust is a myth
>cant even abstain from 100 bucks more a month if it saves lives in eastern europe

We haven't even done anything yet and they're still blaming us for the results of their incompetent policies kekekek

I don’t care about lives in eastern europe

I do.

It barely gets to -15C in central europe anyhow, you dont even need heating until -20C

Let the europoors suffer

>regular citizens protesting
>right wing extremists
the jews did a number on germany

>if you dont enjoy inflation and high gas prices you are an extremist

faggot

This issue is so fake and gay, its as fake and gay as the covid pandemic and as fake and gay as the reaction to it (muh the vax hurts my feefees). People on all sides are huge giant pussies.

Reminder that "populism" is a meme-term that the entrenched establishment use to dismiss democracy when the will of the people makes them feel threatened.

Ok, but dont whine about muh white race bullshit.

Nothing will happen , germans are cucks. Germans would rather freeze to death for their overlords than going against them. Fuck germoney fuck the german cucks

Its a fitting term to describe plebeian nothingburger issues.

It doesn't save lives in eastern Europe, imagine thinking Ukraine tax is anything but a money drain

Do people not own blankets or wool clothes over there?

When faggot Jewtin doesnt get money for gas, then it will definitely save hohol lives. Only antifa faggots freeze at 18 degrees.

Look at any random western slut. They want to wear thongs in winter.

They're handing us a win in the long term though.
They still fail to grasp that association is a symmetric relationship.
They want x = y without y = x.
The more they make "right wing extremists" synonymous with common people in attempt to discredit them, the more they are creating solidarity between common people and actual right wing extremists.

perfectly fine?

This is only the beginning. I expect in a few decades the Germans will cleanse their homeland of all Dravidians, Negroes, and Arabs in a grand pogrom that will unleash over a century of repressed wrath

Attached: 1657170065993.gif (320x320, 1.1M)

>Muh sanctions
Saved zero lives so far, just made life worse for everyone in the west.
Saying your gonna do something is not doing something, if you cared about Ukraine why don't you volunteer?

Because you don't actually give a shit about hohol lives

You’re that same faggot Australian that constantly seethes over Jewkraine, go back where you came from butthurt belt diaspora

When he doesnt get money, then its much more difficult for him to keep this war going. The sanctions hit russia harder than they hit us.

Tell that the average nurse that they dont care about lives. What idiotic argument is that now?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-22-11-25-06-640.jpg (800x1280, 380.58K)

In MeinKraft natürlich! ;-)

dont mind him, I was in the thread where some russian dabbed on his ass so bad he still hasnt recovered

but real talk, theres nothing more pathetic than these butthurt belters, we like the russians more than we do them because russians dont mass refugee wave here to steal cars