I love trannies because they are basically trolling females and threatening their rights...

I love trannies because they are basically trolling females and threatening their rights, slowly but surely females will lose all their privileges since anyone can simply become one, thank you trannies.

Attached: 3582719d0a9387dc74c39301d298111c.jpg (437x437, 32.48K)

>w*men
>pseudo-w*men
who cares lmao

Nothing about trans women what you said is correct but I am glad you support us.

Attached: 1612139297860.jpg (360x540, 56.95K)

Wait until you have a daughter and she gets raped by a tranny and you can’t do anything about it

One of my favorite things I ever saw was this tranny man who thought it was a woman talking about how women's voices were oppressed for centuries but that finally the tides have turned. Failing to see the irony that they are a man pretending to be a woman and claiming to speak for women. It was just so funny

99% of you look like truckers combined with 0/10 hookers

Same. I want more trannies in women's spaces and sports. Anyone who supports TERFs is a simp. Women asked for this, they're getting what they fucking deserve.

I'm just not gonna provide anything for women anymore

keep them the FUCK away from women's sports

Attached: squat.jpg (1440x1800, 270.78K)

just wanted to say this

Attached: 287500099_5446217835410475_346585741894742971_n.jpg (1882x1878, 154.87K)

More trannies in women's sports. There's nothing better than watching a woman realize she'll never be number 1.

Uma deliciosa

KEEP THEM AWAY FROM THE TOMBOYS

I still love you even tho you dont realize what you're doing, you are heckin cute and valid

I dont get why would you be against trannies.

Imagine a cute "girl" swallowing your cock with the skill only a man could do.

Imagine her sweet tight boypussy, what could be more Chad than making a man your woman? His dad thought he was saved from being cucked, but oh boy he was so wrong

>Anyone who supports TERFs is a simp.
Very true.

I like trannies because their entire shit is so self-evidently preposterous that it delegitimizes liberalism as a whole. You can gaslight normies into tolerating niggers easily enough, but even Norman Normalfag has had enough when the regime is now celebrating predatory castrati having cuddle sessions with toddlers

I like tomboys. I like troons in women's sports much more.

more troons=less tomboys

>what could be more Chad than making a man your woman
Presumably just removing the middle man entirely and having sex with a woman, rather than building a stadium full of mental gymnastics equipment to justify how your homolust isn't actually gay

So?

Any chance of a blow-job?

that's bad

Oh cool an incel thread made by an r9k faggot