U.S. Military Retention Issue

Is this happening because of Russian disinformation?

Why won’t you serve for the better good of America?

Attached: 1639885996283.jpg (524x524, 130.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Kq3vhrX8PA
youtu.be/rdmRafqeQPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh zogbots
who cares lmao

The army went woke
youtu.be/_Kq3vhrX8PA

Because they spent the last two years shitting on white males in an effort to attract minorities. White males who would otherwise join decided not to, and the woke ads didn’t end up recruiting any more minorities than normal. Hence, deficit.

the funniest thing is if you post an actual, honest to god made-in-the-usa recruitment ad on /k/, they scream and cry about muh russians and chinese or post some variation of
>bawww da gays and da nonwhites are so scary!!!!
that board glows

Degenerating the armed forces is a necessary step in the planned deconstruction of a country.

But I thought the ZOG needed the US military to enforce the globohomo world order.

I support the deconstruction of this country, so whoever the planners are they are based.

Not gonna go die for Isreal rabbi so stop asking.

KEK! DEAD TO AMERICA!

There is NOTHING redeemable about America. Not even one thing. The culture is dreadful, people behave like maniacal sociopaths, worshiping money over race and family. The food is poisoned, covered in glyphosate, unripe, nutritionless, GMO filth. The air is filled with chemtrails. The waterways are filled with microplastics, estrogens from birth control, fluoride, etc. The people, oh man the people. I could go on for ages about all the things Americans do that fill me with anger.

If you sit down and observe how Americans act, everything they do is greedy, self-servicing, or completely pointless. The concept of soul no longer exists in this land. The last remnants of what America was is in the elderly WW2-era people who are on their death beds.

The conservatives conserve absolutely nothing, they just slow down the agenda ever so slightly. Conservatives today are yesterday's hardcore liberals. Tomorrow the conservatives will be Leninists while the Left will be Trotskyists. No Americans who read this post even understood that reference, which shows how poorly educated Americans are, also. The education systems are not about teaching people to strive, innovate, and achieve, but rather to conform and consume. People here have no conception of higher ideals, caring only for their basest desires, food, sex, drugs. ALL of which they consume in excess, because moderation isn't encouraged in any respect. Gamblers, cheats, and con artists is the USA. (Cont)

Attached: american-fag-or-pedo-festival.webm (720x1280, 1.4M)

I’m afraid of needles.

>But I thought the ZOG needed the US
Really? When they already control the rest of the developed world? I think white US remaining a world power would be too much of a liability, hence the purposeful destruction we've seen over the past decades.

(Cont) The movies worship criminal niggers, and meth cooks (you know what the fuck I am talking about).

They encourage promiscuity and actively mock chastity, loyalty, virtue, and practically all morals. Even the "conservative" "based and redpilled" Americans actively enjoy Jewish filth like "Always Sunny", "Sopranos" (hahahahah Jamal Ginsberg!!!!), or what ever have you boomer sitcoms. They love watching White men, fathers be emasculated while their intelligent but loving wives fix everything.

Their games consist of mindless violence, sex, drugs, the usual stuff they enjoy in real life. They love to pay $60+ (with DLC, of course!) to play as mulatto niggers and women killing the evil bad White guy. Recently, they also hate masculinity and view it as a toxic, non-integral part of civilization. The children actively mimic niggers and emulate nigger rappers in everything they do. Once again even the "based and redpilled" Americans here and everywhere love talking like niggers.

Truly, I could go on for ages and ages. I have in the past. There is nothing redeemable about the country. Not a single one aspect AT ALL. Get that through your thick, 7% Cherokee (BASED!) heads.

And finally, the one "redeemable" aspect most Americans love to use

>but muh gunz

Which has done nothing but given you a false sense of security where you will just sit on your potbellied ass in your disgusting slobby den eating fast food and LARPing about how you'll do something once X line is crossed. But you will FOREVER and EVER change the goalposts until you are dead, likely of heart disease. Don't let the "muh guns" (which they never use) excuse fool you, Americunts are the biggest fucking cowards known to man-kind. Holy shit. The most armed populace and not a single one of them could take out the heebs who fucked their country worse than DuPont.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

Well seeing as this is zogland I'm okay with that

>Pedophile generals force vax cull their own troops.
>public wakes up
>can't hit recruiting goals because even the most retarded zogbot is starting to figure it out
>seethe

Simple as.

A ZOG gets paid $15 an hour to make these military threads and collect your responses

Samefagging but I found a worse one
youtu.be/rdmRafqeQPg

Your government supports a weakened military for a reason. lurk moar faggot

Good. Maybe the dumbass will tell his pedophile general they are irreparably fucked until they drop the MRNA Gene experimentation bullshit that kills their own troops.

No its happening because of progressive changes to the military. I know I got out in 2008 and every other GI I know started getting out as well as they put trannys and open faggots in charge of shops and units. No sane fighting man is going to accept this crap, take orders from it, or die to protect it. They cant get enough recruits or even keep those they have. It will become a crisis in the next few years as the last of the old guard collect their retirement and get out. This is not the military I took an oath to fight for nor the nation I swore to defend any longer. The left is poison.

I know accelerate is a big meme and all, but if you think things are bad now, try to imagine what the US would be like if any of our neighboring/rival countries claimed authority here. You think the Mexican president would make the US better than things are now? Would the Candian PM, or the Chinese/Russians/South Americans?

>When they already control the rest of the developed world?
Through the fictitious US debt obligations which can't be collected for the obvious reasons at the time + lulling sense of security from the military. If the US is no longer a haegemon, globohomo will crumble.

Not to mention, Israel will be immediately wiped out without the US support.

We live in a country that's hasn't focused on domestic issues in forever. Why would you sign up to go die in some shithole so that congress can make millions off of defense shares? Lower standards for who gets in and stays in and it's a recipee for a mess.

Not my problem. I did my 5 for zog.

Vaxx,troons, literally aids faggots,girl power, and muh safe spaces
Fuck that shit

Any hot steamy action with the fellow zogbots (male)?

>PUTINS RECRUITING STALL!?!??!

They seem to think the US military is still the institution last seen in the Iraq War in the 2000's.

Attached: military parade.jpg (1600x900, 775.55K)

I think videogames are partly to blame especially ones with no kill cams.

Theres not alot of getting bested by a superior warrior in a test of skill that previous recruits where high on and more having no idea how you were wounded, who got you and where they are. Kids today are aware probably more than actual reality how random it is. The person who killed you probably doesnt even know and then we get to the state of our nations.

America is rotten to the core.

Only demons and mentally ill freaks hold allegiance to this satanic hellscape.

>fictitious US debt obligations which can't be collected
The US national debt? Yeah, that can easily be paid off through force if the US can't defend itself. Land, assets, people can all be taken by invading armies and justified as debt payments.

i wonder why...

Attached: 1645747528008.png (733x721, 561.85K)

The United States is the imperial core, everything everywhere would either fall apart of lose significant power without US influence.

Attached: 1658448699864410.jpg (981x334, 71.12K)

>Literal freemasonic project is Sanatic
No way.
Exactly. If the US falls, then sustaining the false image that degeneracy and ethnic replacement = prosperity will be no longer possible.

Who wants to die in a desert for the elites?

Attached: 307.jpg (382x497, 67.66K)