Post acceptable slide topics the janitors allow

I'll start;
>trannies
>christianity
>blacked

Attached: 1657753714274.jpg (1091x596, 76.88K)

You will never, not a million, not even in a gorillion years be white

Attached: 1647343901812.jpg (550x550, 54.13K)

this

Oh good one. "Are X considered white?" is one of the bread and butter slide topics, I'll add it to the list.

This is an average _____

Kek... Sometimes you get banned for these sometimes not, depending on the tranny janny that's awake at the time

You won't get banned for pro-christian threads but you will almost immediately for anti-christian threads. What's interesting is how christianity AND trannies are kosher.

yeah, the fact that the turkspammer has been allowed to completely flood threads for over four years with his jew worship copy and paste bullshit is quite telling

they used to delete racebaiting shit, but not anymore also

unpaid janitors--you definitely get what you pay for

>china-praise

That's the third time I've seen this thread reposted since last night

Exactly this.

>LGBT
very kosher
>christianity
also very kosher

>larpagans

check 4plebs and see for yourself i don't understand how i am not banned yet

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Christianity is only fine as long as you're not discussing how caucasians are the actual Israelites and juws are just a bunch of larping Edomite mongrel descendants of Cain.

retard, niggerbrained we wuz jews larp threads are allowed and i am pretty sure one of you faggots has a current janitor position

You have zero merit

Attached: Circular_reasoning.jpg (604x523, 57.49K)

pretty sure thats a bot
it spams bible verses in any thread with an op that says "christ" in any context

>Christianity is only fine as long as you're not discussing how caucasians are the actual Israelites
Literally the opposite is true.

Occasionally they break the script. But yeah I'll keep reporting them as bots

>white women ‘roasties’ are the worst
>asian women shilling
>latinas shilling
>when are robots replacing women?
>bonus rare sheboon shilling
I wonder who wouldn’t want white people reproduce with each other and why there’s at least one (more like 3) of these threads up at all times?