Why aren't more White Boys hitting the Gym?

Being out of shape is not Based at all

Attached: 1658550527724544.png (738x739, 1.08M)

bump

Im a black user, and I've decided I need to eat more calories and hit the weights. I wish whites were more into lifting like they used to be. It was inspiring at one time. Now it's all these BBC threads spamming "whyt boi" all day.

I lifted heavy when young and have 2 bad shoulders to show for it. I now like the idea of body weight calisthenics. Lots of stretching, joint mobility and coordination.

Probably cant get as ‘big’, but I think you are stronger overall. You can also do it anywhere.

why lift when one day ill be old and then soon ill be dead. seems like a waste of time

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
-

Attached: 1652281506021.jpg (592x951, 229.08K)

based OP
I have stretch marks on my legs and waist line from exercising...
If you aren’t pushing yourself then you’ll never be ready when somebody starts pushing you.

>I wish whites were more into lifting like they used to be.
Not sure about the US, but we’re still going strong.

Do not associate with men who don't exercise. Do not associate with women who do not plan on bearing children. If you follow these rules, you will experience wonderful relationships for your entire life.

Attached: orange badman.jpg (415x550, 72.49K)

Because I'm already in good shape.
Ready to die in a race war nigger?
Flag checks out lmao.

Face is all that matters to women

Steroids make the white near the black as far as strength. Paid that with white intellect. It must be done

You shouldn't need a gym. Push ups, pull ups, air squats, runs, weighted pack hikes, biking and swimming.

>software engineer make 200k
>have been lifting weights for 15 years and have done roids last 2
>only eat beef
>million dollar side projects
>annoying wife
>6ft2
>white
>perfect skin and long hair because of carnivore

Don't assume everyone is shit; serious white guys mog you

Attached: B6F707DE-DB59-4B14-BC83-BBE71805BB2B.gif (220x165, 946.78K)

Hit the home gym, sure, but actual public gyms are faggoty $0y cesspools. Get strong, but avoid the "gym".

not stronger overall but healthier

i got cucked by a guy who looked like an ogre but had the body of a greek God, women like big strong men

>he thinks life revolves around what women want or that being in shape is about women
Why is every post with this memeflag so abhorrent?

How tall was he?

Good luck fighting fascists in the future fatass.

idk i was like 16 at the time he was 25. .id guess he was about 6 foot 1

This. 200 pushups, 200 situps, 200 squats every morning. Change it up with different stuff like leg lifts or whatever and a few dumbbells to swing around and you dont need to pay for ring worm. Unless you're a roid tard but then you're lifting for looks not functional strength. I've worked with roid types and they have trouble keeping up after an hour of carrying cinders and I'm a permaskeleton lanklet.

It isn't just about lifting. You need to fix your diets and learn to fight and you need cardio to be able to fight.

>giving money to the gym jew when you could just do push ups and squats at home
Chop firewood if you wanna do something useful

That's because they don't train cardio it has nothing to do with lifting. The gym I work at we have huge dudes who do 1 day of cardio per week and it's essentially them sprinting on a treadmill for 20 minutes straight.

One in particular, he's so fucking heavy that his feet drown out the music as he sprints.

Strange. I see mainly only white men at the gym or in shape.
Especially at work, its the non white males with bitch tits and beer guts, thinking they can hook up with the girls there

All men who center their personality around
>dude bro I hit the gym everyday yea brah!!
Are always the biggest closeted homosexuals

maybe they do, but dont wanna post about it social media like some douche bag faggot like you
>guys check me out I got my skull mask. I look like a complete fucking moron

>the gym jew
what the fuck are you even talking about

>The gym I work at we have huge dudes who do 1 day of cardio per week
many such cases
these retards would die so fast if they had to hike with combat gear

You deserve what your body will do to you as you age

I am equating a pushup with a bench press. The bench supports you and isolates shoulders, tris and pecs. The pushup is all that and requires a plank to complete. You dont get to add plates and see gains, but you get so much control by hand placement of what you want to work.

Gym is a waste of time. I train with resistance bands at home instead. Training for hypertrophy is stupid and pointless, you should train for metabolic benefit (muscles acting as glucose sinks) and nothing else.

there's a grand total of maybe 2 black guys at my gym who aren't 60+, but thanks for caring i guess, there would be a lot less problems if everyone was fit. very few fit black guys ive met are actually "niggers"