Find The Difference

Attached: 1658673042366456.png (2060x724, 2.5M)

left side didn't get bit a bee above his eyes.

actual firepower?

Guy on the left has a college degree and makes more money. Guy on the left is the only guy who fucks his wife.

doesn't the feds get on your ass for stockpiling? why would you ever showcase that

The guy on the right has enough guns to arm himself and all his friends on the day of the minecraft prank(gone sexual).

Attached: Nano delegates Son.jpg (392x440, 37.6K)

Find the difference.

Attached: Chipit-Pihuahua-Pitbull-Chihuahua-Mix.jpg (2000x1333, 121.39K)

Guy on the right can tell people to "Go ahead, take ye'r swing" and then kill them.

left side isn’t putting himself up as a target for home invasion
right side is

>"NOOO YOU CAN'T COLLECT FIREARMS TO JUST LOOK AT AND FINGERFUCK THEM!"
Why?
>"J-JUST BECAUSE!"
Euros will never stop seething at American gun laws.
It's funny of all the things better here, it is all shadowed by the fact Americans have better gun laws.
You just know.

Both are based

Feet together vs feet apart

Redpill me on this

its probably to do with an offensive stance vs. a defensive one.

which one is better is up for you to decide. in one there is no threat and everything is relaxed, standing feat together. in the other is feet apart, he is not relaxed. which world would you really rather live in? the one filled with anxiety the entire time or the one where you're relaxed?

Feet together? Small balls, betaboy
Feet apart? MASSIVE SACK GIGA CHAD

What the retards defending this shit fail to realize is that you actually need ammo for those weapons to be able to use them.

This comment was written by a guy with rodent-like testicles

Holy shit the tranny cope.

I guarantee that the guy on the right is more at ease in his mind than the guy on the left.

they're both idiots.

Right is a bigger waste of money.

no what you actually need is 3 rifles max and a pistol , and spend your money on training and range time. there is literally no reason to have that many guns , to me it screams "im incapable tactically"

>hmmmm who should i rob, the rich soi faggot with nothing deadlier than an oversized dildo in his home.. or the guy with 30 ar-15s, shotguns, pistols, revolvers, and fuck knows what else.

>he relaxed

You think the guy on the right is an idiot? I do share a disdain for excessive hobbyist stuff but there is at least a practical use for this guys interest.

He probably has enough ordinance and Bullets to arm a small unit and so do all the other avid gun collectors. They can be put to good use when needed.

its not practical in any way, this is the problem with these guys, they cannot even shoot the guns they have but keep buying new ones. i'd rather spend 30k on training which now you can go to courses taught by tier 1 spec ops units, ex police etc, and range time. not collecting a bunch of guns I have no idea how to be effective with.