How do we fix the gender gap?

How do we fix the gender gap?

Attached: 1649674641238.png (708x1199, 1.16M)

By inserting the dick.

Girls are gay.
They have sex with dudes.
That's gay.
Straight sex is gay.

Cut your dick off OP

i hate women so much

Attached: 1657294575367.jpg (600x600, 121.9K)

Why tho? It's actually funny. You realize that as society crumbles, these whores are going to be holding the bag? lol

Roastie moment. There is hope though anons.

Attached: cup.jpg (1362x906, 185.3K)

ok nick

Just start swinging until you connect. Yes violence is the answer. I even punched my own mother once but it was an accident

Any Forumstard degeneracy knows no bounds

That's a man or a retarded woman trying to look like a mtf tranny. Even has ballz in the handle.

By dating and then marrying exclusively virgins. Ghost any girl who after you have sex discover she isn't one. Simple as. Make them die alone or settle for retards and betas. Needless to say, you have to either be or make yourself attractive to women if you want to have a choice of mate.
And if you think body count doesn't matter, refer to pic related

Attached: eb09526dcd53a877225aee106026748e.jpg (1200x634, 94.98K)

This is why I hate white women, they are either roasties or tomboys while brown women are submissive and feminine
I hate tomboys

Don’t date whores

Saved

Attached: 1541019226841.jpg (250x237, 3.68K)

Watch it

HOLY SHIT IS THIS KAPTAIN KYIV (formerly Kiev)????????????

the solution is to rape all femoids on sigh

Women are servant of Satan.

The divorce rate for women who were virgins when they got married in the 1980s was 55 percent? Wouldn't have thought it was that high

>danger hair
Avoid this

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, MOST WHITE WOMEN ARE STILL CONSERVATIVE

thats Kazakhstan you retard

Кaпитaн Кaзaкcтaн.... aй нийл

Trans™: Fake it til you make it!

Mutt education

roastie whores really see nothing wrong with humiliating the only person who values them for a joke that's not even funny. Still that's what you get for dating a prostitute
Kek god bless