Seven reasons why Israel is doomed

1. Lack of leadership. Israel cannot form a lasting government coalition.

Attached: Pray fot it.jpg (540x558, 24.58K)

2. Israel is a failed state dependent on foreign aid

Attached: isreal failed state.jpg (843x1206, 331.8K)

gay khazars don't reproduce
and hasidic khazars don't work

3. The Young people won't fight,

One third of Israeli youth avoid Military service,

Attached: IDf downs syndrome.jpg (474x632, 48.71K)

4. The Growing Ultra-Orthodox population,

Attached: rabbi with chicken.jpg (1024x640, 109.95K)

It's a muslin shithole

Praying for Israel's destruction

5. The Arab population of Israel is growing much faster than the Jewish population.

Attached: Isreal time running out.jpg (540x960, 33.54K)

6. Jesus hates the Jewish State.

The Parable of the Tenants
12 Jesus then began to speak to them in parables: “A man planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a pit for the winepress and built a watchtower. Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and moved to another place. 2 At harvest time he sent a servant to the tenants to collect from them some of the fruit of the vineyard. 3 But they seized him, beat him and sent him away empty-handed. 4 Then he sent another servant to them; they struck this man on the head and treated him shamefully. 5 He sent still another, and that one they killed. He sent many others; some of them they beat, others they killed.

6 “He had one left to send, a son, whom he loved. He sent him last of all, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’

7 “But the tenants said to one another, ‘This is the heir. Come, let’s kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.’ 8 So they took him and killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard.

9 “What then will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others.

Attached: jesus is my.jpg (526x526, 32.49K)

Is that Jesus saying to not pay your taxes and to beat up and kill the people that are sent to collect your taxes?

israel puts pp in poopoo

So I mean I would totally if I were huge and powerful dedicate just one of my many fan groups to coming up with the worst shit possible about me. This is what's happening here in this thread.

Damn.. You got me. I am Hasbara.

People are getting wise to our foreign aid scam. and we need people to think Israel is in crisis to get more aid and more donations.

Damn it. I'm going to lose my job

Attached: hasabara.jpg (500x261, 49.47K)

israel needs more blacks

This

True, it is the gayest nation on Earth
Hopefully it will be dealt with like Sodom and Gomorrah

the palestinians will burn it to the ground

On the way, Bro!

Attached: Ziomist return.jpg (1365x910, 101.3K)

He didn't just say it but the only known instance of jesus being physically violent and enraged in pointing out the unholy alliance between merchants and the establishment. He was suppose to be killed right there if not for the distribution of wealth he caused by the riot, but his fate was sealed for exposing the evil amongst us - the money lenders and lovers of coin who usurped the natural & traditional order of priest, warior and peasant.

thank god

>Israel is doomed
I sure fucking hope so.