NPC’s freaking out over two unvaccinated elite baseball players

Paul Goldschmidt is on pace to be MVP of the MLB, and Nolan Arenado was voted into the all star game, and is one of top 10 players in the league. They’re both unvaccinated and thus aren’t allowed to play in Canada. This has sportsball addict NPC’s losing their shit
twitter.com/dgoold/status/1551232997348753410?s=21&t=8YEgsViVk1qBGk4D5gcgCg

Attached: 9438C61B-4934-4210-817D-2E867C19FF20.png (828x1792, 388.02K)

Why are you gay?

If you don't get deathshotted then your not a teamplayer

Well I mean if any team is going to get monkey aids together it is going to be baseball players.

Really op?

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-103759-043.png (720x771, 108.17K)

As far as I know, the nhl and mlb are the only two leagues left without fags, at least without fags making a big deal about them being fags

Nobody cares about Dominican stick ball faggot.

Das riiiite nigger

Good fuck Canada, it's literally pointless to go there. The downside is we're going to be surrounded by Mexicans to the south and asians to the north

op is a twitterfag, an applefag, and he posts gay threads on Any Forums. imagine being that much of a fag.

so butt grabbing is not gay? Good to know.

I’m going to add more gay apple phonefagnewfag shit to this shitty thread because why the fuck not. Serious question though: Will the jabnormie wake up?

Forgot picrel

Attached: 63745F1A-FBB2-4EB3-9C79-6F9071315F9A.jpg (688x1487, 691.85K)

yesterday: infielders
today: infidels

>I’m a newfag for phone posting
No nigger, it’s simply 2022 and I’m out in the world doing shit instead of staring at my computer in a dark room

well atlest we know who will still be alive playing ball in another month

I want to buy 2 custom cardinals jersey’s with each of their numbers and
>pureblood
Or
>unvaccinated
Entered in as the last name.

Good for them.
And Fuck Canada.

I knew I liked the cardinals for a reason

Noooooooo! Why couldn't it have been mike?!

>Huuuur if you dont like watching grown men play grab for more a money a game than youll ever see in your life you must be gay huur durrr

No, youre just a midwit at best.

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-100319.png (720x1440, 185.27K)

Three young Canadian doctors die just days after their hospital begins administering Vaxx Take Four

Dates of death: July 17, 18, 20.

Look at how close together the dates are! All three died in a 3 day period just days after they gave the 4th shot. All are young doctors. You can see from their pictures. All three at Trillium Health in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

One can’t exactly say that it’s a pity, much less a tragedy. No one deserves to experience the fullness of the Vaxxine Experience more than medical doctors, except, of course, for those who were responsible for making, selling, and mandating the Covid not-vaccines.

And while we don’t know it was the vaxx… it was the vaxx.

Depopulation was the goal from the start and the globalists are now openly waging war on fertilizer and human fertility alike. And if you still can’t see that, well, you’re simply not very smart.

Attached: cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort.png (1864x1712, 2.71M)