You WILL wait 10 years to buy the trabant

and you WILL be happy

why dont commies understand that this is what theyre asking for? their equal gay brown paradise is impossible, theyll just be forced to live in commieblocks and wait forever to buy goods so bad they make chinesium look swiss

Attached: vehicle_ad_standard_image_a5571f1554edbfc597d13ec1d2dd6701.jpg (1920x1278, 425.54K)

trabant is gay af but i like the robust volga cars built in license of a fiat

i thought germans were the master race, why did they make the worst car in the eastern bloc? the yugo is a rolls royce compared to a trabant

sorry i meant the was2103,nice car.
Poorfag bluecollar guy here.
old mercedes benz are nice too.abd porsche if you got the money

Lack of resources,lack of competing with other manufacturors on a market economy, the trabant was made from plastic partially

Why would it be the worst care in the eastern block?

*car

it was the lowest build quality, worst design and worst of everything. it had a 2 cylinder 2 stroke 24hp engine and it didnt even have a gas gauge. nothing else even comes close to the trabis shittiness

Everything converges to the same (((shit))) given enough time.

>lack of competing with other manufacturors on a market economy, the trabant was made from plastic partially
I can't believe this only happened in USSR and nowhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>any Soviet car
>robust
Shiggy diggy my niggy

chaika was based

It brought people from a to b and was popular all over eastern europe

>Horse carriage > commie cars.

Attached: 745-425-karuca-policai.jpg (745x425, 57.19K)

It's a WWII motorcycle LARPing as a car.

volgas were what KGB drove, best car to come out of there
>the yugo is a rolls royce compared to a trabant
yugo was kinda shit for 1980 but the zastava 101 (basically the same car) that came out in 1970 was western-tier decent. yugo 65 efi from late 80s was serious shit as well.

>easy to repair anything on it
>lightweight af

It was a good car.

Oh nooo, we can't get the latest Mcdonalds burger, rap CD, Levi Strauss jeans, and Hummers. Such a tragedy

I met a guy whose father was rewarded for service to the party with a Trabant and he was so overwhelmed by the shittiness of the car he was buck broken. Actually had a mental breakdown sitting in the front seat.

>chasing status symbols just because
>buying a car when public transport of cheap and GUARANTEED (thx stasi lol) safe
communism may be an inefficient mess, but you're doing it very very wrong

thats why ((())) wanna ban it

That didnt happen

>dies in a minor fenderbender

only because it was the only choice

>has a mental breakdown at the shittyness of a car
>not over the fact he assisted in the rape and murder of millions of innocents
Deserved.