Is race mixing based?

It could be argued that humanity will become a white and part-white race.

In recent years, we saw ABOLISH WHITENESS trend in academia, but what is whiteness to them? Since they don't consider white to be a culture or a race--yet they can still spot a white person in a crowd--whiteness to them is clearly a list of recessive traits that they want to stop the spread of. However, that's impossible. It's more likely that humanity will become 50% mixed, 25% white, and 25% black. Then, it will become 50% mixed and 50% white. In other words, humanity could become a white and part-white race. At that point, the possibility of a so-called "white extinction" or "great replacement" would go out the window.

Identity has three parts: color, nation, and religion. The national and religious identities compete with color identity, causing delays to what should be considered the inevitable. Not only is color identity realer than national and religious identity, but genes are realer than identity itself. Life is and always has been about gene pools, and evidence suggests that recessive white traits will spread indefinitely. It's in our interest for humanity to become a white and part-white race because there would be fewer racial differences and a larger gene pool, leading to higher levels of global cooperation.

Each race exists in one of three stages (white, part-white, nonwhite) because all traits have three phases (recessive, incomplete dominant, dominant). In a world without borders, you are only a color. Adventure and produce. This is global whiteness, sent by Earth. 6F-DIR [black/brown, red/hazel/green, blonde/blue]

Attached: 1658249146809220.webm (540x960, 2.9M)

No

No.

Everything nigger bad, the girl in the OP good. Done.

nope, whites are the best. Germans specifically.

Attached: casual.jpg (1440x1440, 125.89K)

>is race mixing based?
>video shows girl with no amerindian features and no brown skin tone therefore her mexican father had to be white or at least 80% white (1.85 cm) this is the child of a white mother and a white father LOL

next time instead of writing a whole essay, just say "muh dick" you pathetic simp

>is race mixing based?
Only if we do it to them and let the kids grow up in their country. ie bleaching.

It depends on who's population get replaced.

Attached: 1658679685352.jpg (375x500, 123.74K)

there aren't enough of us

plus it didn't work in brazil

you're the top G
fight those jews who support racemix

this. race-mixing is based when it works to bleach quadroons and mutts whos white blood % is more than their non-white %, see picrel

Attached: unknown (2).png (611x430, 244.21K)

No you fucking retard

Attached: 1658679946485093.jpg (956x1024, 193.43K)

Key thing being that the muts stay in their country and don't come here.
Otherwise your just replacing your population with extra steps.

There are different degrees of race mixing obviously, but I think it's common knowledge at this point that Black/White doesn't work. Like, usually the dynamic of the couple is terrible, there is a higher danger of genetic disorders showing and I have yet to meet a mixed person that even resembles a sane person. WIthin the Big 7 I think it's better to stay among one's own people. Gradients are not a counter argument, we clearly cluster.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
''
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]

Attached: 1642145542637.jpg (600x795, 60.6K)

It almost never works, mixing with apes is a failure 99.99999% of times (see arabs, jews and the feral mulattoes here), different races of (real) whites tend to work well and half-asians are somewhat random and there's a huge risk of some (((Frankenstein)))'s monster being born.

I don't know shit

Half Mexican girls are kawaii AF desu

i am half chinese
i want to marry ar ussian girl
does that mean our kids will be russian still?
that makes it based right?

No, it's the ultimate evil one can commit

>50% mixed, 25% white, and 25% black
even North Africa is included in white people. if you take people who have at least light eyes or light hair, there will be about 300-400 million of them.what 25% are we talking about?

Attached: 1658340865484518.png (600x602, 930.81K)