They have a point

They have a point.

Attached: 5ac6ee46e4b06c4b73d81f1d.jpg (750x893, 213.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not defending Amerimutts here they are subhuman trash that needs to be purged, but these "stats" are simply fake. Especially in Japan brancrupcy because of medical bills are as common as suicides caused by them.

Jews won't ever let us have it. They use our money for wars for Israel. We are slaves to zionism. You want national Healthcare? Name the Jew. Hold democrats accountable. You had total control with Obama and they didn't give it to you. Stop coming to us. You can't even get your own party to do shit for you. No mimimum wage. No student debt relief. No Healthcare. You want us to believe in something your own party doesn't believe. Why don't they believe? Because Jews own them and Jews don't want us happy. They want us to be slaves on the Zionist Globohomo Plantation. And trust me, they are trying to overload countries like Sweden with immigrants so those countries can be broken and forced into austerity. It's called the Cloward and Piven strategy. Sweden will eventually have to privatize it Healthcare just like England is about to do because they can't handle the debt load. And the Jews will be right their to issue free credit to themselves and by it all up. We are being conquered mate and your living in the past. Your ideas are dead. We live in a Jewish Fascist Zionist world now. Their banks own us and their "activism" is designed to keep you useful idiots from ever going after the Jewish 1% Oligarchy. LOL... You don't even understand who your enemy is. White men and Christians have long been conquered dummy. Your master is the Jew. You should be resisting zionism, not capitalism, though they weaponized the banks to their almost exclusive advantage. Good luck with the revolution. The Jews aren't going to let it happen. Only Jewish communism is allow which is just code for Jewish fascism. They don't share power or money.

americans are so ill, they would crash the system if it was free.
free healthcare only works in countries were people are atleast somewhat healthy, so the elite isnt losing too much profit on their slaves.

but i wish you the best ameribro. im not here to hate or demoralize, hope you would all live more healthy and maybe even migrate to germany, but please no niggers, okay hank?

oh and btw, the so called heathcare system is satanic. ancient serpent around iron rod (symbol of ruling) and laurel wreath (symbol of victory and honor) with the world as its target.

excuse me, i forgot the picture.

Attached: who-logo-c-olrat-adobestock-378059788-editorial-use-onlyjpg-open-graph-image-1200-630.jpg (1200x630, 257.26K)

america is owned by jews who own all industry and financial institutions.

They are not going to let the goy cattle have a damn thing, even if it enriches society(and by proxy themselves) in the long term.

Their goal ISN'T to make money, it IS to EXTERMINATE the white race.

Shit thread. OP sucks cock, eats ass, drinks cum and gets fucked in the ass.

This, NATOAD is right for once.

in other words: snake (=lucifer in the garden of eden) rules over the world and disguises himself as an angel of light (friendly helper) and gets praise for it.

>Japanese waifu
>163 cm and 40-50kg, 5’3” and 90-110 lbs
>American women, 5’3” and 170lbs or 77kg

Attached: C4D459EF-301F-4FCA-B024-4870427888B0.jpg (740x923, 92.41K)

What about free healthcare, but only for people with bf% between 12 and 18?

Agreed.
But they make money as a means to centralize all productive assets so they can ethnically cleanse the white race. The Jewish banker intelligence (JBI) gives interest free loans to their Sayanim agents while they charge the goy cattle usury. This is how so many Jew billionaires are made. Then said billionaires donate money to Jewish activism to tear us apart. It's all about their messianic prophesy and Jewish supremacy. Take away their banks and they are nothing but gypsies that build nothing.

I have a newborn son and my wife and I want to get him circumcised.

However most doctors in the UK refuse to perform the procedure unless they are muslim doctors and I don't want one of them touching my baby.

Any American can give me a rough estimate of cost of circumcising an infant in the USA?

Cunt

Jews literally believe Satan is helping them. Look it up on YouTube. Their are videos of Rabbis talking about how Satan is a good guy helping them. Also look up Tikun Olam. Jews believe that by conquering the world and killing off Amalek (white people) they can heal the world. Judaism is a Satanic cult of fanatical genocidal Fascist sociopaths.

Lulz
They tried to charge fat people more for plane seats. That did not go well.

did they cry "muh constitution"?

Watch Eric Clopper first.
youtu.be/FCuy163srRc

Stfu, we occupy your country and you are our protectorate.
It would take 1 week without US military protecting you for your social spending to evaporate.
No they do not, compare any large country that the US does not control militarily.
>Russia
>China
>India
>Brazil
>Nigeria
>Egypt

Fake news and all yankees deserves is nukes anyway.

>Russia
>China
>Brazil
All have free and universal healthcare
>India
>Egypt
Have free but not universal healthcare

i know, fren

We essentially have "free healthcare" in the US, the amount we pay vs. what it costs is so out of wack that it has to be supplemented by taxes.
If you compare the US to Norway we spend pretty much the exact same on healthcare, Norway via taxes and the US through "insurance" that does not function like insurance because they have to accept everyone and give them the same deal.
The cost of this "insurance" is also completely dependent on your income.

A healthy fit 26 year old making 65k a year will pay like $400 a month.
A 65 year old on social security who smokes will also pay like $400 a month.
An urban fellow making no income will get free insurance.