Lefties finally found out the AR-10 exists. At least the AR-15 won't be a weapon of war now though right?

Lefties finally found out the AR-10 exists. At least the AR-15 won't be a weapon of war now though right?

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-101642_Brave.jpg (1071x2066, 375.64K)

Shoaib

Isn't it a sporting rifle

ack-shually it's 6.8x51mm

>new
??

A 7.62×51mm NATO round just flew over my house

Niggers are an assault species.

Post a link or kys

>new
308 predates 556 by like 50 years and 2 generations of rifle

Attached: sadcats.jpg (1078x576, 48.97K)

lefty faggots would call the Minié ball new.

considering getting an AR-10, no clue what to buy tho

THEY CREATED A BALL DESIGNED TO SHATTER BONES AND MAKE AMPUTATIONS NECESSARY GUISE

>308 predates 556 by like 50 years and 2 generations of rifle
Ya but AR 10 is 50% more deadly than the Assault Rifle 15 cause the smaller number the more deadly.
What's next an AR7?!?!?
No one needs such a weapon of war.

>new

Attached: hangallpedos.jpg (318x371, 37.68K)

Presidents engaged in dueling with .50 caliber pistols.
Imagine that, presidents believed not only in the right to bear arms, but also the right to challenge other people to duels to kill them with what the ATF would classify as a destructive device if it were not fired from a muzzle loaded, black powder pistol.

Attached: H4354-L97460988.jpg (750x804, 60.86K)

Patriot Ordnance Factory (POF) USA

I really like the .308 pistol and rifle. Little more expensive but you always get what you pay for.

ty bud, will look into it

I should add I only run piston setups which is why I really like their stuff. They have DI too.

When they say vest do they mean including plate carrier? Ar500 plate is rated up to 30-06 ap iirc

It's time frens

Attached: fd4.png (600x600, 687.83K)

Wrong, they still don't know the AR-10 exists, they just found out about the Sig M5 Spear.

wait until they find out the .30-06 exists

This is one of the old memes I really wish would just die already. Sesame Street isn't even related to 7.62 NATO. Why do you constantly need to see this image? I don't. Post something that's actually funny or interesting, not the same shit we have all seen 50,000,000 times already.

LMT and Knights Armament make some of the best prebuilt AR10's ever. If you feel comfortable building, I like Aero's M5 receivers to start.

I don't know shit about guns. I only know that when we get a Supreme Court that understands plain English, we'll be able to ban all private gun ownership in the U.S.

Gun knowledge is a retard occupation. Only morons do it and think they know anything useful, unless your police or military.

Based!

They just don't understand calibres, do they?

>308 predates 556 by like 50 years
More like 6 years unless you’re talking about .30-06.
Both .308/7.62x51 and 5.56/.223 were crated in the 1950s but the 308 cartridge and battle rifles like the AR-10 predate the AR-15 and similar assault rifles.

>real fuckin' neato
>real fuckin' NATO

Dude fuck off back to your basement bedroom and cuddle up with your anime pillow, faggot

damn thats a beautiful gun... would get that if i moved to the land of the free... dat thicc fiberglass stock nnnnnng

>Twice as powerful
They fire 11.12x90mm bullets?

Does that mean its granfathered in and the faggots cant touch it?

no it fires one right behind the other

No one needs a Ferrari, Lamborghini, BMW, Jaguar, or Mercedes-Benz w/ 12-cylinder engine either so fuck you.