Crisis averted! Biden fixed Trumps economic recession! Let's go, Joe!

Crisis averted! Biden fixed Trumps economic recession! Let's go, Joe!

twitter.com/financialjuice/status/1551222216427274241

Attached: 1658592411072656.png (582x166, 14.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1551219962240442369
youtube.com/watch?v=qcU5YhloPQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So another rate hike?

if you follow economic teachings, the economy should have collapsed years ago but the jews are pumping it with fake numbers like they always do, this kosher economy will never collapse until the jews decide to make it collapse

50 basis points on Monday

This is just a stupid fucking semantics game + cooking the books and redefining things + outright lying.

She has as much credibility as the FDA and CDC.

Nah it has to collapse eventually the more they pump it the more inherently unstable it becomes to control

Hopefully my shorts on BTC will profit me.
I agree with the memeflag.

Watch, if the Dem win 2022 then the tune will shft over night.

it's already unstable, you just don't know about it because they don't tell you, as long as people have trust in it this shit will never collapse, they printed a shit ton during covid and no one commented, that's why it's still going

Inflation is transitory
I don't see a recession.
---> You are here
The jobs numbers will rebound
The Republican House and Senate are to blame
I don't see a depression
They are at the gates
Please don't shoot me.

Wtf I love Biden now. Free ice cream for everyone!

she basically gave the ok.

They're not able to do the same 'loosening' things that they've been doing for the past--for almost two decades; like "quantitative easing" (artificially suppressing interest rates), or print-as-needed. Well, they can still print-as-needed for Ukraine, apparently.

>inverted yield curve
>not evidence of pending recession
I'M SURE THIS TIME IT'S DIFFERENT, JEW.

I don't have trust in this system at all and it's been fucked for decades. I'll admit I'm not a expert on economics and you probably know more than me in this realm of knowledge. What I do know is economics relating to inflation and stability is more psychological than statistical then it runs off a cliff. And more and more people are being like "oh fuck" and I could go on with that for awhile. Either way we are super fucked, I am just hoping the dollar doesn't implode which it probably will.

Attached: 1656705032552.jpg (425x425, 64.03K)

>I am just hoping the dollar doesn't implode
you may be afraid of losing what you own, but it's probably for the best when you see it longterm, if the dollar collapses the jew loses

oops
>twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1551219962240442369

Attached: file.png (901x1083, 574.57K)

>didn't see evidence of inflation
>didn't see evidence of supply chain crisis
>didn't see evidence of the need for additional Delta and Omicron resources
>didn't see the evidence of high gas prices
What a joke

Mostly holding metals and short indexes right now so I'm not worried for the time being. Any predictions on bank runs if they happen in the United States? Because it's already happening in China

ITS CALLED AN ASSET, MORE INFLATION,
YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH
youtube.com/watch?v=qcU5YhloPQg

would be lying if I said I knew anything, lurk on biz, those niggers always get the info early

ummm sweetey snopes just fact checked that and the claims of inflation and higher prices are debunked ;)

this is all it takes the jew to make plebs feel safe and happy, can you imagine how kiked are the times we live in?

Bidens govt is a bunch of senile old fools, faggots and Obama holdovers. What could go wrong, or on the other hand, what could go right?

npcs are brainless retards, big surprise

Attached: 1648620734573.jpg (819x1024, 207.07K)

Roflmaool

>She has as much credibility as the FDA and CDC.
I like when she blinks out and drools for 15 minutes during a speech

cannibalism, necrophilia and pedophilia is starting to get pushed
yes we do know

>delta and omicron resources
Go back to CVG or r/fauci faggot.

>is starting to get pushed
good, accelerationism is the only way out of this

>Money printer go brrrr
>Hurry there's no recession, we have more money than every before!!!

Attached: 2Q==(6).jpg (300x168, 9.58K)

Thank God, the banking Jew has not seen recession. Now we can all rest easy, paying double for everything, knowing everything is totally fine.

Attached: IMG_1708.jpg (797x1024, 132.88K)

>CVG
that doesn't exist anymore, the budget ran out
checked but I wanted a more "lets go to war and end the world" kind not the "God oh God why have thou forsaken me?" kind

Alright thanks user
Kek it's like that Charlie Kirk meme where every year something else is accepted which I had that

she's right
we're in a full on depression

Also the lockdown was jew time buying method btw

This bitch flip flops more than a fish on land. Any opinions from her should be immediately dismissed

How do we profit off of this? Anons should come out of this rich and powerful.

Attached: E2A35B3A-0A1E-4A25-A317-B2B7E1407096.jpg (798x1024, 224.87K)

The fucking kike who didn't see the inflation everyone else did now claims there's not recession on the horizon. Why can't kikes see beyond their yuge noses?

Attached: 1636341886196.png (1212x2057, 1.09M)

Losing what I own helps take care of my children and provides them with a better life. It's always apparent that you accelerationist types never have families or really anything to live for.

>October 2022
>It's a transitory depression

Attached: ac4.jpg (1199x639, 103.97K)

>She has as much credibility as the FDA and CDC.
You're giving her too much credit.