The vaccine damages reproductive health. Mainly for men. The damage is accumulative with subsequent doses

The vaccine damages reproductive health. Mainly for men. The damage is accumulative with subsequent doses.
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.13209
We run the narrative that it compromises fertility in women. Which is easily falsable. As a way to misdirect the attention from the real issue.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8446863/
Because of this effect, the total number of births is going to drop significantly enough to be detected by the public.
>twitter.com/ichudov/status/1540755486735273985
We knew that black people would not get the vaccine or would get fewer doses.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5865580/
And we were, once again, right.
>rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RBA1110-1.html
Most people getting abortions are black.
>kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/
We expect that the overturn of Roe v. Wade will increase the number of black births enough to compensate for the lack of white births and for the damage that, although smaller, has also being inflicted upon black people.
Most white men will be rendered sterile.
Poxviridae are known to cause infertility in men.
>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/4742002/
This effect can be enhanced or reduced.
Monkeypox is being presented in a particular way to indoctrinate the public into thinking that it is a disease that only homosexual and depraved people can get.
Monkeypox will be given as an explanation for the infertility of many men.
Sterile men will feel ashamed and defeated.
In many cases, they will blame themselves.
White women will still be available to breed with black man and with us. Directly or indirectly (fertility clinics).
Why am I telling you all of this?
a) this will be ignored, so I lose nothing. or
b) Given that nobody will believe you, this will only serve to demotivate and destroy you further.
Until next time.

Attached: עכשיו הפכתי למוות, הורס עולמות..jpg (512x512, 35.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35713410/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: hate trannies.jpg (221x228, 6.25K)

I heard an acquaintance got tested recently and had zero absolute zero sperm wtf, a guy in his 30s of course vaxed

Tell your friend I say:

Attached: FXJ5dvlXgAcTQ5r.jpg (954x500, 44.62K)

>clicks on first link
>'temporarily'

There are more articles coming out with men and 0 sperm.
I seen one here from the BBC last week. Predictive programming.
Still 62% of women's periods have been affected, so this BBC cuck fantasy probably won't be realised. Just mass sterility and death to both genders.

You are too ignorant to be able to interpret what the study is really saying.
Take a careful look at the data and you will find out the ludicrousness of that conclusion.

Male sterilization isn't a problem.
A single unvaccinated man can compensate for hundreds of vaxcucks.
Unvaccinated white sperm will not be the limiting factor.

90% of white males will have no new children.

Black birthrates are down and most states will allow abortion in the first trimester. Easy enough to go out of state too. Most women will not accept having a black child, they barely accept black sperm in donor banks that's how unwanted they are.

Not even 90% of white males are vaxd.
It would be a limited factor plenty of women would stay with their sterilised hubbies.

I am amazed of how Any Forums of all places dont realize a simple truth and is nothing but blind coomers

You CANT create a civilization with one man dummy, if female sterilization is not the issue here (which it is) then a single man cant have all the woman cause otherwise the genetic diversity of a race would be non existant and inbreeding would be the only gene around, how the fuck do you plan to carry on with that? When the males you created are fucking but nothing than their cousins,sisters and mothers? Seriously?

Also if that doesnt convince you,lets take the fact that the most vaccinated countries are the first world (Uk,Japan,germany, US) so even if that other tidbit of info didnt convince you then let the knowledge of a world full of the most horrible niggers sink in
Seriously, Any Forums

Attached: 1627690454792.png (942x726, 819.04K)

Women will stay with their vaxxed husband and get impregnated by someone else. And unlike in OP's fantasies it will be by white men, or at least when their husbands are. And we're all just going to pretend it was by their husbands. That's how it always went with with sterile men.

That's why we could pull this off. Most people are idiots.

Perhaps, regardless whole thing is a LARP lots of evidence of irregular period activity.
I think op just fantasising about an incel paradise land In which unvaxd sperm is king.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35713410/

Attached: 1655061704398.png (793x846, 1M)

These god damn doctors and nurses made our bosses Mr Noseberg tell us to go line up as Cattle and they didn’t speak up. No one has said anything about the vaccines not being safe. The doctors and nurses also forgot to tel us not to eat 7500 calories a day and sit on my fat azz. Not our fault we are all victims b ur yet more intelligent. Fucking doctors and nurses!!!!!! REEEEEE

Unvaxxed sperm won't be the next Bitcoin.
10% purebloods are more than enough.
Hell, just my cum bottle is enough to impregnate a whole country two times over.
I might need to move back home if 90% of men become sterile, because the women will want to cuck their hubbies with someone from the same race.

Well it's not going to happen that's for sure it's just a fantasy.

And once again
Nothing but coomer fantasy, pull the tapeworm out of your ass and smell the cofee, english teacher, your fetishes are not reality

Yes congrats,you destroyed the whole world