Politics of asking Why is this board so angry?

Why is this board so angry lately? I come here to shitpost and big happenings, but ive noticed lately its gotten to the point of schitzo retard angry at everything. Is it bots? Is it an influx of other sites? Is it that people around the world are actually this angry? What is it Any Forums?

Attached: 1620451441959.gif (232x297, 104.79K)

for the passed 3 years literally everyone in the world had their live systematically ruined by an untouchable global ruling elite, and it's only been getting worse with no end in sight.

Won't be long before bullets start flying desu.

Attached: Chad 1488.png (440x376, 237.76K)

You're not as funny as you think you are

>world going to shit
>why so angry
Retard

I've been pissed off about one thing or another for about as long as I can remember.

because the fucking niggers and pakis are taking over and nobody is taking a stand.

also the Any Forums captur is rage inducing, probably designed by a fucking rajpeet.

Funny?

Attached: 1653563679731.gif (450x252, 544.4K)

I think it's the massive influx of newfags who think this is the place to be angry to fit in.

Gaslighting.
That's why we're angry.
We will point out an obvious, observable, repeatable truth.
We will be harassed, and threatened with violence for pointing out the truth.
We are blamed for our reaction to the lies of the world.
Just know that anger is like a timebomb.
The fuse is running out.

People get angry at your dumb posts because you're not that funny. You don't shitpost "well", you just shitpost. The only other explanation is that you are correct about it being flooded by discord trannies/russian/Chinese posters using vpns

Attached: 1658329658095713.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

True things have gotton worse, but you can always try to turn to the positives in your own life like getting a hobby or something
I get the anger with the war and stuff hope your not on frontlines russiabro
Go outside and touch the grass, sit for awhile and try and let go
That sucks especially the fact that your police care more about footy and mean tweets than children being butt raped in the thousands (im guessing your a british) but maby you can try and get one of those muslim girls to bleach. My buddy said there really fun

Attached: 1640681631097.gif (112x112, 192.99K)

Not trying to be funny, just noticed this boards gotten allot angrier since the last time i was here. And thats saying something going to pol

Attached: 1647129280154.jpg (1426x1325, 696.24K)

>I come here to shitpost and big happenings
ya you're a newfag with a low IQ maybe you should stick to twatter and your tranny things

Dont use twittwat or facehook, just mind my own buisness untill i hear something big

Attached: images (23).jpg (170x297, 14.6K)

Almost was gonna get my dick sucked today but instead I'd rather be on here rage posting.

Literally this post

This board sucks for obvious reasons. I suggest getting some glasses or common sense and you'll see pretty quickly why it sucks. Want to make it better? Reply to everything in the notion of redpilling those reading from other websites.
> tranny post
Post statistics or ridicule
> non racism, even leftist ideologies
Post statistics, ridicule, and shitpost proudly
Rinse and repeat. Same as before, but now the enemy that Any Forums knew about, knows about them. Shocker than they'd try to change something and get on the offense.

>tranny post
yeah funny how that is the top one that comes to mind; maybe instead you should ignore instead of sperging out whenever you see one.

I go outside every day, nerd. My backyard is literally the forest.

Get your priorites strait and go get your dick sucked, the rage will be here when you get back

Attached: 1646362948443.jpg (828x508, 408.24K)

you see what you want to see
maybe you're the one feeling more enraged

> ignore obvious grooming or normalization threads
> lose opportunity to post another gif of a tranny hanging itself.
Hmmmm. The options on this are very limited

Why are you so angry at things? Is it that it proppels you forward in life?

Attached: 1636306516378.jpg (551x567, 24.25K)

Possibly, but since the last time i was here during the ghislane maxwell sentencing and today this boards gotten so much more angry and even shitty and i was wondering what happened

Attached: 1603930960881.jpg (717x960, 44.04K)

autists
incels
lonely
rejected by society
found a larp

Attached: 1649453968837s.jpg (161x250, 6.69K)