Largest food bank in Canada records a triple in the amount of users in the recent months

Largest food bank in Canada records a triple in the amount of users in the recent months and is expecting that number to drastically increase as inflation increases throughout the fall and winter.

How fucked are we leaf bros, even middle class family's are now starting to need food banks.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSXw6mvxMYk

Attached: Castro.png (1457x733, 1.54M)

What caused this inflation? Money printing?

paying back CERB and the like. FREE money isn't free after all.

Attached: kike_poverty_minister_chrystia_freeland.jpg (620x684, 176.18K)

You know it, and god knows how many other things, i could probably spend days if not weeks listing off all the factors.

Attached: a01.gif (600x777, 590.61K)

How much do you want to bet that the retards in this country will demand "moar lockdowns" this winter? I hate this place so much it physically hurts.

>bread food bank
Okay that makes sense but also doesn’t. First off it’s a bread food bank and bread prices became really fuckin high cus of the war, not inflation so it might come down soon but also isn’t Canada like the biggest exporter of wheat I’m the world after ukraine? How come it’s having issues?

Nigga are you stupid, its a generic food bank they just have "daily bread" as bread is a generic term for food depending on the instance of its use

So 3rd worlders

Are you trolling? It's called The Daily Bread food bank. It's the name of the food charity network. It's not a Roman corn dole. They're not exclusively distributing bread and only bread. Have you never heard the Lord's Prayer, Mahmood?

Literally 0 reason to help your fellow citizen of this country, every man for himself.

Remember... they're doing this on purpose and importing another 500k+ people this year to make it even more fucked up.

And canada will still add 420,000 new immigrants this year; 430,000 next year; 440,000 the year after.
This is obviously the road to success and stability

They will cherry pick retarded liberal faggots from Toronto that vote liberal and present them as the voice of Canada -- demanding lockdowns. Most people are over COVID figuratively and literally. Our media is a propaganda outlet to condition retarded boomers.

Housing crisis?
Hospitals stressed?
Wages low?

Let's add another 500k+ per year, every year!
>Canadians deserve all their hardship while the boomers get richer and richer from just owning land

I remind myself that most of my fellow Canadians wanted me locked in a covid camp or worse. I will never forgive or forget.

Uh-oh Canadabros. Hopefully there isn't a bankrun on the foodbank

Import the third world, become the third world.

Hahaha I made 3 maskies cry in the grocery store the other day when I told them I was unvaccinated and caught COVID and it was a nothing burger. I asked them why they were masked up if their vaccine worked... bwahahaha... holy fuck so fun to watch them squirm!

I think back about how for the price of the depreciating convertibles they bought and drive all summer to golf and eat out, my parents could have realistically bought me 300 acres of woods and river just a few years ago and quintupled that money over the same time.

Your parents are glad you are being replaced because it is financing their lifestyle.

I bought out right 160 acres in northern Ontario and moved to it full time 14 years ago. My intent was for it to always be there for my sons and descendants. About a month ago a paki investment consortium bought up every corner store between us and town. The stores weren't even listed for sale. Just made them offers they couldn't refuse. Canadians are all whores, will sell their own country right out from under you.

Ask any older Canadian:

How has Canada become better in the last 20-30 years?

The only thing they will tell you is that they made a fortune on their real estate, and that's what makes them happy.

The eternal boomer strikes again

Attached: photo_1_the_eternal_boomer_0.jpg (1024x567, 122.39K)