YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

tiktok.com/@cynnchaa/video/7123243444587334918?_t=8UFFCQDD6l9&_r=1

Attached: 1658647511514450m.jpg (506x1024, 78.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@cynnchaa/video/7123243444587334918?_t=8UFFCQDD6l9&_r=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're literally turning into zombies wtf

Attached: 1472151347749s.jpg (241x228, 8K)

Bring back leprosy

Ugly disfigured odiot

That means its working , only not like you think

>the V
so much censorship they cannot communicate things like a normal person they have to play the big tech dance. Decentralized, censorship-resistant Internet replacements cannot come soon enough

Global warming is a very serious issue. Or stress...or dirt...or soft drink...or sleeping.
Best just to die so one wont live in such a dangerous world. Then one can be completly safe.

Attached: 32AEA7BF-6814-4FE0-96E4-42C7BB64A16F.jpg (1024x919, 253.04K)

she has got THREE shots, even said it was getting worse after every shot but kept getting them fucking kek

Tsw is a real issue from over prescribing topical steroids. My wife started dealing with it in 2018 long before the covid when her creams no longer started working and turned into a bedridden mess with skin constantly inflamed and oozing as well as incessant itching and then some arthritis. Dupixext helped, but she hates doctors now because they all denied it existed and just prescribed more steroids. Then because dupixent is an immunosuppressive she got scared of covid and got vaccinated in 2021 (so much for hating doctors) causing the tsw to come back and all her hair fell out lmao dumb bitch

oh, vaccine

Took me a second. she could have just said "the shot"

>dumb bitch
Ask me how I know your story is fake.

No refunds. Kill yourself, tranny.

Correllation does not equal causation !

this and only this!

It’s funnier if you take “the V” to refer to a vagina

>tiktok.com/@cynnchaa/video/7123243444587334918?_t=8UFFCQDD6l9&_r=1
she starts crying at the end because she knows she had a choice but no will power to enforce it. I'm sure she was a really great person before the karma.

Checked. This is the meme I’ve been waiting for. Thank you.

Attached: 56B425A0-EFB8-41C3-A586-715D24FB00C7.jpg (750x466, 43.69K)

Niggerish niggerbehaviour does not mean all niggers are niggers!

Attached: 1658204236031687.jpg (570x558, 260.13K)

Listen to this goyim, goyim. Hes totally right

Attached: 1658391512974935.jpg (248x255, 15.01K)

>play the big tech dance.
You could say they byte-dance

Attached: Carlos!.png (350x350, 137.64K)

>Thinking every man doesn't think his wife is a complete and utter dumb bitch
Lmao mine walked out on me today, I threw her shit out the door behind her
Stupid fucking bitch

Attached: 1628411395356.gif (420x431, 3.08M)

>I gained weight even though I wasn't eating
Lol yeah ok.

Attached: 1641015917831.png (417x526, 8.93K)

Vastly underrated.

No refunds. Cry about it.

Guarantee this bitch told everyone who warned her to fuck off. Or made the "Oh well it's my personal choice" speech

lmao you failed in raising her and teaching her the essentials, what a faggot

And yet despite this woman censoring herself to avoid being censored/canceled she won't stop and think about it for even one second.
>why can't I just be honest and call things what they are?
Because we live in a world with Democrats making the rules.

I keep getting mine pregnant, she ain't much but our kids are beautiful. Just filling up the world with pretty faces seems like a worthy goal in life!

Lmfao, theres always suicide as a treatment

and none of the kids have had ANY vaccinations, because it's probably gonna be worthwhile in the future!

Ask me how i know you have never had a wife

Every man calls their wife a dumb bitch, and if they haven't they will. I still love her in general but I expressly told her the vaccine was a bad idea and she went and got the j&j anyway, so I'm gonna laugh at the repercussions

>Exeeeeema
>Exemena
What a fucking idiot. Braindead yank. This is fake.

>being such a fag you can't even control your wife subliminally
You caused this user, you're not the biggest influence in her life. Women are easily guided by those they see as most influential. It's no wonder you disrespect her so much, that almost certainly has an impact.

Even though they are the same thing in Slovakia we have different words for "Wife" and "Daughter" in English
I have a feeling she will come back, she just pulled the ultimate female bullshit
>"Wahh you're just so stressed all the time and you raise your voice now I'm sad and here's a hypothetical situation where I'm sad forever I have to go :( sorry I lied about everything for months and misled you up until quite literally 84 seconds ago when I was saying I love you and you take such good care of me!"
Of course she spoke to "the girls" at work about this problem, no doubt what "the girls" at her hyper-gynocentric pronouns having leftist bullshit workplace said there.
Of course, it doesn't matter I've had to pay 3 mortgages by myself off a small business income, had my father die, my brother nearly die, get kicked out of my house by a dodgy landlord who took me to court and lied about property damage even though I had it in writing from him that the house was broken before I moved in etc.
Doesn't matter that I've got impacted wisdom teeth and pulsating pain in my head with a suborbital neuralgia despite having a job that stares at screens.
And it doesn't matter that I have managed to grow a bunch of weed and not just support my family, my wife, my brother AND my mother for the last 18 or so months, my income isn't "regular" so I should just go "get a job" at a grocery store or something, you know, "because the routine will be helpful".
All coming from a woman who regrets IMMENSELY getting 1x dose of the vaccine (which fucked her menstrual cycle UP!) quite literally to the word exactly as I said it would, and laments that decision "I keep getting sick! :(" but somehow thinks in her stupid retard woman mind, that she knows what's best for everyone else.

Women are stupid cunts.
I should have punched her in the mouth a month ago and reset her feminine submission.
Wives are universally stupid bitches.

Attached: 1629776034662.jpg (229x220, 7.63K)

Only a Sith deals in absolutes