DON'T legalize

Dropping like flies out here, this isn't an every day background drug like the hippies say.

VERY few can handle the effects and we WILL see enormous mental health crisis worsening because of weed. More schizophrenia, more men checking out, more homelessness, more violence, more pills, more heroin. All linked clearly to "dude, it's just weed, relax, it's not drugs bro, want to look at my cock?" You're letting big pharma win.

Attached: 146F3D67-27F4-44B6-B904-FE321BBF7F2F.jpg (420x420, 21.1K)

>Dropping like flies out here
How so?

I been smoking weed since 11 years old. booze since 14, Acid at 16, extacy at 16, coke at 16, bath salts (mdpv and A-pvp) at 19, meds like valium or ADHD meds at 19, salvia, 1p-lsd, ald-52, AL-LAD, crack, kratom, etizolam, 4-aCo-DMT, Kanna, and finally meth and I quit them fucking all last year except for weed and booze. No health issues and I'm still racist as fuck and healthy social life. Get fucked mutt

Im definitely missing a few drugs in that list like shrooms lol

Woah that's a lot of buzzwords in a redditspaced post OP.
But I agree, we DO need more immigration policies in Israel and open borders there.

You sound insane

Yes I am and noone fucks with me : )

Most people don't care what the law says, and quite a few highly populated states have legalized it already. Once marijuana is illegal, no cop will be able to search your car on a bullshit claim of, "Oh, I smell weed. We have to search your vehicle."

The war on drugs is a sham that hurts Americans to enrich prison unions, politicians, the courts, the police, but the CIA and their backers more than anyone else. Israel dictates this policy to America, and America exports it to other countries. Other countries are where the drugs are often developed and made by cartels who are protected by the CIA, at the expense of the lawful citizens who live in them. The politicians of said developing countries often have political and financial pressure from institutions such as the IMF who use cheap loans as leverage to put a leash around the leader's of said countries. The whole thing is a sham, and anyone who supports the war on drugs betrays their brother. To reduce drug use, we need more research to demonstrate the dangers of said drugs. People then will adopt the information if they believe in it and avoid the substance on their own volition. Voluntary drug use is usually an addict's attempt to fix a mental problem -- usually depression or hardships -- which originates in the environment, not the drug, though the drugs can certainly make things worse. The war on drugs is a scam, and Nixon knew that back in the 70s when he initiated it.

Oh, and weed and mushrooms especially show you how pointless so many pharmaceuticals are. But companies can't easily patent naturally occurring drugs, so they can't get rich off of them. So they prohibit effective drugs to sell you less effective drugs that they can patent. Big pharma is one main supporter of the war on drugs and one of the largest profiteers. They shill pain killers and SSRIs, but no one knows how many violent mass shootings may have their origins in bad science relating to serotonin, which is what doctors point to when prescribing anti-depressants.

>is illegal
***legal
just woke up bros, sorry i'm a retard

Wow a an old jew trying to protect his lumber investment

Attached: bq-5c9920bc3b727.jpg (618x411, 68.47K)

I agree. Death penalty should be mandatory for the sale or smuggling of drugs. Possession should be punished severely as well.

Try keeping drugs out of prisons before you even suggest bother tying to ban it nation-wide. A law that isn't implemented and widely enforceable is a bad law, and bad laws deserve to be broken as a form of protest of bad governance, boot licker.

Didn't read, junkie.

As someone that was a young teen in the late 70s, I can definitely agree that weed has changed, and perhaps not for the better. This is my personal observation, so please take it accordingly. The pot I used to smoke was mellow as fuck with no rough edges. Now days, I've had aural hallucinations and some time syncing trips. I was never a heavy user unlike many of my friends, so I'm comparing my casual experience from the 70s-80s to usage in 2012 and then from 2020-22. The shit is far more potent, and it seems nearly everyone is a daily/very frequent user. Most people just say it's better stuff than before - but I wonder if it's being amped up in other ways. It's not like your weed comes with a Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.

Attached: Gaten_Matarazzo.jpg (220x330, 17.47K)

>implying I use drugs
You are the one hallucinating and disingenuous, you have no care for your neighbor. I am sober and don't use the substances. My sister was harmed by the bad laws.

Still not reading your drugged ramblings.

Attached: bored.jpg (571x548, 47.59K)

Yet you respond. Get raped, swede. Maybe you'll learn empathy by way of pain. You are sub-human.

who is he talking to?

Attached: 94e.png (200x227, 68.23K)

People who see these words and read them, I write to influence them. You don't matter, you are merely a tool for me to express my thoughts.

Attached: CBD69334-85AE-4D71-A739-B9C30A628617.png (112x112, 27.56K)

We've got quality product now, your gen just settled for Mexican ditch weed

I smoke a joint a day and have been for over a decade. I want to switch to my dry herb vaporizer cause smoke destroys my throat but I’m too pussy to make the switch.

Attached: 1FF16EEC-C794-4135-AB95-D02C6B493568.gif (753x184, 59.98K)

Just fucking switch retard jesus

You'll go further with less if you switch to a vape, you won't harm yourself as much from the smoke, my friend cut his consumption down immensely by doing this. Smoking destroys a significant enough amount of active ingredient. It is probably best to switch to orally consumed cannabis if you must partake, even better than vaping. Try to make sure it is organic, you don't want to ingest herbicide and pesticides needlessly. The drug carries enough known risks, before even considering unknown risks.

I did for a few months a couple years back and looked way healthier but it just doesn’t hit the same.

I have an arizer solo II. What’s your recommended temperature?

I don't know, but you'll probably find some good info on the internet. I don't consume the substance.

KIKE GOD DAMN KIKE

Yeah, that's what peeps say. Seems convenient answer, I guess Mexican drug cartels lacked the investment capital to compete in the pot market, gateway drug, ya know?

Attached: red rum red rum redder reddeer.jpg (332x370, 39.51K)

People with higher chakras open are more sensitive to weed. On the lower levels people just like the sensation so they clamor for it but at the higher levels it causes chaos in the brain though mind stem

>though
thought

thats not a reindeer in the pic lol

>Muh reefer madness
Just a distraction from legal pharmaceuticals fucking up people, didn't they just admit antidepressants are bullshit? Imagine all the people who went nuts for no reason on big pharma's shit.

also thats his velvet hanging off him, not some other deers guts

Back in his day it was a reindeer

The antiweed mow your yard boomer mentality is why the right will lose. Just drink 11 bus lights a day and vape chinese ejuice all while worshiping a dead jew. Weed is a nothing burger.

Nah just shitty upbringing. Knew a few people lile that. Funnily enough without the drugs they were chill people. Guess the drugs was to cope with something inside

I agree with this on an intuitive level, makes sense. I also have had (to my grief) fairly dumb and shallow friends who over indulge to addict like levels, where I was content with weekend use... they woke up with it, had lunch with it and went to bed with it.

Attached: Elliott Elliott.jpg (332x248, 14.88K)

I work in an air conditioned home office, but do my work six to eight times faster than the average employee. After a day of compressed work like that, sometimes I need to smoke a J to just slow down and relax. I work so hard and type so quickly that I am literally drenched in sweat at the end of the day. So, if I want to hit the bong after a long as fuck and hard as fuck day at work, it should be legal and available to do so.

That includes leading board meetings and multiple meetings with different teams of different kinds of engineers to deliver very different products in separate business sectors.

The covid vax giving em heart issues m8