Is the right-far's hatred of homosexuality rooted in jealousy and inceldom?

Is the right-far's hatred of homosexuality rooted in jealousy and inceldom?

Attached: ezgif-1-47d08fda86.jpg (500x700, 90.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mG7DbMQ_gM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=2mG7DbMQ_gM

no its more kinky and hot when a closeted fag is pounding your boipussy from behind while calling you a sissy faggot

It is true that, statistically, virulently homophobic people are more likely to be gay. I wonder why?

cause its hot :)

No. It's rooted in the fact that, anywhere, anytime, whatever or whichever the culture they are in, they ALWAYS end up completely insufferable.

And since they're gay faggots, at some point they get banned or killed by normal men, depending on the society.

It's rooted in the desire to remain disease free and eliminate walking potential biohazards.

>mutts and swedes love anal sex
typical

anal is good when done right. just apply tons of lube and dont take any 16 inch dildos.

I want to make pic related a reality uwu

Attached: fc0d93c63ed8369d1368a4e1800960f901282be7928ef160a947aeff0492d739_1.jpg (640x890, 156.3K)

The gay rights movement is all about love. Why are you so angry and intolerant of us? Is it because you can't stand to see others happy?

they bear plagues and rape kids

Attached: 1658502281587887.png (595x3911, 522.77K)

Why would i be jealous of a faggot? They don't have any standards. Only thing people feel for you is disgust and pity.

homosexuality doenst exist, there is only one sexuality, that with the purpose of uniting the male and female gametes, everything else is a disoriented libido, paraphilia. And paraphilias have no rights nor are worthy of respect.
that's some freudian pseudoscience.

Yes, now fuck off until you have real vagina catgirls.

its not about love, if you love a person you dotn want to play with his intestines, as its a debasing humiliating practice for both of the involved. You also dont want to have a bilion partners as the people who follow that lifestyle do. Its about disoriented lust, not love.

Cognitive dissonance as their true selves splinter their dogma. To keep their self image together they commit to harder and harder versions so they can continue to "hate" the things they think they are supposed to hate. It's really kind of sad how closed minded it is.

Attached: 1648308230584.webm (720x1280, 2.16M)

Nope. It's rooted in disgust and contempt for your kind and your deeds.
Nobody is jealous on your poxxed, prolapsed anus, and no matter how much you cope, it will never change the fact that the hate against you is genuine and justified.

Ah okay. I guess this thread has answered my question in part, since the anons from shithole countries seem particularly incensed

>rooted in jealousy
only in your dreams, faggot.

Attached: 1658257479686877.jpg (960x960, 75.24K)

>jealousy
>that feel when I’ll never catch AIDS, syphilis or pride pox
Feels good man

>only gays are into weird sex
Lol, hateful shut-ins shouldn't try to be authorities on sex

Attached: 1658603239056034.gif (500x500, 684.78K)

It's called "Homonausea"

Most people know the difference between the Reproductive & Excretory Systems & are born where the thought of sticking a dick in a poop-shoot, etc makes the physically ill.

Gays have an unhealthy fetish that spreads deadly diseases.

No, it is rooted in the disgust at your disease-spreading and abhorrent behavior.

>Is the right-far's hatred of homosexuality rooted in jealousy and inceldom
It's rooted in logic. "incel" for example, most real men would rather be celibate than shove their dick into some ones shithole. It's like shoving a dick into a pile of shit. Normal people are not turned on by shit, nature makes people turned off and not attracted to shit because it is inherently dirty and coming into contact with it creates a great number of illnesses.
Gays are infected with huge amounts of not only STD's but general parasites that are normally contained by peoples gastral intestinal tracts and shit out.
Being gay IS in fact a mental illness and we actually found (just before research was stopped) that there is actually some parasites and viruses that will make men gay. To say it's genetic is a half truth, it is only genetic due to either the parasitic infection or the viral infection.

Attached: gay.Stats.png (1112x2893, 320.81K)

Yeahhhh, like someone is gonna be jealous of an AIDS-created, monkeypox spreading faggot that fucks 20 men a week and rages at piss parties

>citing a pile of 50-30 year old sources that don't reflect modern society
Come on sweetheart, you can do better

Attached: antinous-frugiferus-leptis-tripoli-libay-3.jpg (864x864, 38.82K)