Alcohol is evil

Alcohol is evil.

Attached: 1575050256932.jpg (1600x1334, 332.76K)

Real prohibition hasn’t been tried yet

It is ruining my life.

It's not, you just can't handle it.

Attached: 1658547983229635.png (420x420, 266.71K)

Fuck with NAC and psilocybe mushrooms/truffles and see what you get.

christkikes have done more harm to this world than alcohol ever could.

get out turk

Attached: 1655413065202.jpg (500x370, 50.51K)

Alcoholic or becoming one? Read:

An addict wanting and trying to quit is a case of the rational mind deciding to stop, while the autonomous processes of the mind and body create cravings. Its why people have such a hard time losing weight. Rational mind chooses to lose weight and eat less, autonomous mind sends craving signals. You can know something is bad and decide to quit, but you still go up against the basic urges/cravings. Thats why so many people cant beat addiction, at least for a long time. The rational mind is losing to basic impulses, very powerful impulses. Which is why i always suggest people try Naltrexone for alcoholism. Gets rid of the craving aspect so all thats left is sorting the daily life out.

Naltrexone is a helpful medication to reduce the cravings. Comes in a once-monthly injection or daily pills. Injection is expensive and pills are inexpensive. Local clinics, aka "community clinics" receive federal and state cost-reduction grants to serve the poor. for people without insurance. I took the shot for 8 months, free. Saved my life. In the U.S. you can call 311 in most cities, a direct line to United Way. They will help you locate such a clinic. Also some anti-depressants and other psychotropic medications can help. Another type of drug is a Selective Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor. Keeps your feel good dopamine levels higher. Bupropion (brand name used to be wellbutrin) is the only FDA approved drug of the SDRI variety. that should help also. Also, both of these drugs also show efficacy in tobacco cessation. ask a doctor if he/she can recommend a good SSRI. I take escitalopram. for 20 years on and off. always better while taking it. addicts tend to have mood or other psychiatric issues that are called "co-morbid factors"

Agreed.

so is green tea

"Medical detox" refers to a doctor prescribing librium or valium for a few days to get you safely off alcohol. It works and its painless. Trying to "taper down" WITH alcohol is slow and extremely painful. Most doctors will readily offer you a medical detox prescription. They see the horrors of alcoholism starting with their medical training in hospitals.

Attached: 57.png (300x100, 15K)

Stupid boozer.

hmm
no.

Nah you're just a little bitch that can't handle your booze.

>You just can't handle niggers
See? Even I can make things look like they aren't so bad

drunkenness is ungodly but whiskey does have a medicinal use. Helped me with the coof.

Alcohol is for fat fucks and those who become fat fucks in college. Also for those too pussy to smoke weed

People are, alcohol lowers the inhibition.

The substance is never evil. It's people's inability to control themselves that's evil. Because it doesn't matter what laws you pass. If people can't control themselves they will destroy themselves.

In a sense, you’ve become a little bitch by using alcohol as a crutch to get through life and feel good in the same exact way stoners use pot and the same exact way people use SSRIs and pills to deal with their shortcomings

It really is. I decided to not drink after my dad died of liver failure. Dont waste money or get in trouble because of it

Attached: 1654072372187.webm (576x1024, 1.81M)

Attached: 35ABB518-FD04-4D46-8DF2-6DDAA66BE662.jpg (1125x1533, 864.33K)