Mega-Drought General

Water refugees when?

Attached: morewaterplease.png (1446x1192, 2.94M)

LAKE MEAD IS MAN-MADE

IT IS ARTIFICIAL

IT IS NOT NATURAL

IT WAS MADE BY HUMANS WHEN THEY MADE THE HOOVER DAM

If I have to read one more "Diverting the Mississippi" article....

>LAKE MEAD IS MAN-MADE
agreed, but people now rely on it for water

The whites in the southwest etc are actual race-warriors.
Once the southwest refugees arrive, expect pogroms against the negro.
call them nogroms.

resource wars will punctuate the 21st century. the malthusian collapse has begun. the human machine is grinding to a halt. embrace the kali yuga.

LED lights have very recently gotten extremely efficient

You don't have to grow food in a field anymore

You can have 20 fields stacked on top of each other vertically

He didn't account for this in the 1700s

Attached: mac-blog-vertical-farming.jpg (1500x2000, 282.15K)

There's scientific evidence the time from 1850 to 1950 was actually a wet period for the US south west. It's not a drought it's just going back to normal.Climate change? Kinda, but it's a pretty stretch to connect this to CO2.

>Virgin River

lol do mutts really...

i expect to see food prices go down massively then once this amazing technology gets rolled out
and the fact that africas population is going to double in my lifetime plus asia wont cause any pressure on food prices whatsoever

and the fact that IQs has been dropping on average in the west since the 1990s

>climate change? Kinda, but it's a pretty stretch to connect this to CO2.
I never made that claim. Water that was/is relied on by a large number of people is less available. This will have implications

Bet that wouldn't happen to lake Chad.

I'm sure using electricity (some of it solar generated, etc,) to grow foot instead using of the Unconquerable Sun itself is a swell idea.

3 words
GREAT LAKES PIPELINE

it is already happening in facilities near me.
there is a massive warehouse where they grow vegetables specifically this way. It isn't like there is no farmland all around my area either, the massive advantage it has is year round production, consistent output, far less wastage of produce, no need for pesticides, and vertical integration. AKA near complete optimization by lower outlays and more consistent inlays. and this is happening in the US, where traditional field farming is pretty damn cheap.

Muh almonds

yeah mate for sure the whole world can rely on indoor farming totally mate that malthus didnt have a clue did he no way not at all nuh-uh

theres soooooooo much rare earth minerals to manufacture the components needed for that on the earth theres no way we're going to struggle to feed everyone like that not at all

especially with IQ falling on average so much that students today can barely meet the same standards that existed even just 30 years ago let along 50 or 100 years ago

everything will be fine, population growth will be exponential forever

Lol, corn stacked on top of each other ?

you do know that it was possible to grow bananas in London in the 1800s right? to the point that it was a relatively common practice without using anything other than stone walls and soil.
LEDs require next to no rare earth metals compared to other electronics, and they last a hell of a lot longer as long as they are mounted properly.
The only thing holding back population growth forever are niggers and gibs preventing frontiers from being explored in due time. There is not a shortage of anything on earth that we as humans could expend in even the next 300 years.

Two words; pipeline bombing.

so i guess the fact that millions of hectares will become unfarmable is fine because we'll just build warehouses instead

Attached: global warming.jpg (1294x1120, 172.22K)

Maybe we can finally get rid of the millions of illegal aliens when our resources run out.

desertification is not happening. the earth's albedo got LOWER, due to more forests and plant growth.