Christianity: white people + brown people

>Christianity: white people + brown people
>Islam: just brown people
Why is it like this?

Attached: 1280px-The_Ka%27ba%2C_Great_Mosque_of_Mecca%2C_Saudi_Arabia_%284%29.jpg (1280x960, 400.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ch.linkedin.com/in/cristian-i-duda-9a92a21
uk.linkedin.com/in/juliedawson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

turks are white

WTF? nobody but turks think that.

It didnt reach Europe like Christianity did.

Because Balkaners and Iberians mostly exterminated Muslims ?

asian is the biggest muslim group by far. fuck you globohomo

you mean everybody but white supremacists think that

Primary reason was that muslims were incapable of conquering/converting european kingdoms

we arent brown tho

why?
brown is any race that's not white

why

Most whites are atheists
Most christians are brown in south america and sub saharan
Bosnia is mixed. Only 55% muslims

Attached: mapas_mundiales-24072022-0001.jpg (750x660, 81.88K)

Because islam is an arab supramasist ideology.

Your religion should advance and protect your people, otherwise its worthless. Just like modern Cucktholicism.

Bosnian, Pomaks, Albanians and Kosovars are white.

Sub Sahara Africa is Christian

>brown is any race that's not white

DON'T BE DEFEATED
DON'T BE DEMORALIZED
FIND INFORMATION
BRING IT HERE

GET IN HERE!!!!!!
/\ /\ /\ WEF Info in this thread... /\ /\ /\
These are the two WEF project leads coordinating the implementation of DIGITAL ID in YOUR country. I think we need to know more about them pol.
ch.linkedin.com/in/cristian-i-duda-9a92a21
uk.linkedin.com/in/juliedawson

The vaccine, the passports, the digital ID
this is a massive and coordinated roll out,
which people are behind it?????????

THANKYOU ! ! !

Attached: WEF Digital ID - Cristian Duda - Julie Dawson - Project Leads.jpg (378x253, 99.78K)

>Sub Sahara Africa is Christian

The Caliphates shattered because of the division between Berbers, Persians and Arabs.

Islam suits groups of people who solve every issue they have with violence.
it never caught among groups of people with higher intelligent then what we see in the middle east.

Attached: arab-league-baby-cry.jpg (398x277, 30.14K)

The middle east and Indonesia are full of brown people

>just brown people
not if I can do anything about it

Attached: 1654866994587.png (642x608, 295.95K)

Good question since there was a point when muslim armies were superior to european ones in many ways, geography was definetly atleast one of the reasons, there are easily defendable obstacles between brown people and white people, when it comes to converting people they were also not very efficient in places they did conquer for a while like Spain, who knows why people didn't want to convert

Yeah a point that's been made already. It's not that different from what I said in the OP anyway, kind of just a rephrasing.

Actually, it's sand people, camel jockies, towl heads, chimps and niggers.

5 distinct races, do your research before you post again, homosexual.

>arab supramasist ideology
why?
Not sure it's correct but it's a point.

> muslim armies were superior to european ones in many ways
Muslim armies never were superior pound for pound, you dumb fucking fingolian.
The success they had in Europe was mostly attributable to divided and smaller, independent counties/ kingdoms they'd conquer.

Doesn't matter if white or brown. Both are sheep for following some ancient faggots. Fuck Jesus and fuck allah. I went to mecca this hajj season and wiped my coom all over that stupid black box.

Yes, they were. Muslims literally conquered the entire Iberian Peninsula, and could’ve conquered the whole of mainland Europe if it wasn’t for Charles Martel. Also, the Muslims completely dominated the Mediterranean Sea, and Indian trade routes. Hence why Columbus had to sail westwards to discover India since the Muslims dominated the trade routes.

Europeans merely surpassed Muslims around the 16th century. Also, the way Islam is administrated is a lot worse to Christianity/Catholicism since it is not centralised with a key-leader similar to a Pope. This led to a lot of infighting in Islam .

You are definitely brown, and you are not even Muslim, just fake Muslim, subhuman.

This is as far as the Ummayad empire has gone, before getting rekt in France. and it was kept at that. Iberia while was under Muslim countrol, it still had a notable Christian population.
a few centuries later the Ottoman empire was expanding into Europe from the other side.
The Ottomans held a lot of Christian lands including Greece whom preferred keeping their own faith over Islam.

Both empires held lands with Christian populations, but the natives mostly (probably) kept their faith. I'm not sure about the ratio of Christian to Muslim population. or how much of the natives converted, or how much Muslims moved out by the end of Muslim reign during events like reconquista.

Now why did not these places accept Islam and why are they still majority Christian?
>"You surely cannot guide whoever you like ˹O Prophet˺, but it is Allah Who guides whoever He wills, and He knows best who are ˹fit to be˺ guided."
Quran 28:56

Though, Some majrotiy Christian places in Europe become majority Muslim like Albania, Kosovo and Bosnia.

Attached: 56830074_646894859067066_6681053522802245632_n.png (1024x652, 134.29K)

How shit is your reading comp, you dumb nigger.
>Muslim armies never were superior pound for pound
>The success they had in Europe was mostly attributable to divided and smaller, independent counties/ kingdoms they'd conquer.

>the Muslims completely dominated the Mediterranean Sea, and Indian trade routes. Hence why Columbus had to sail westwards to discover India since the Muslims dominated the trade routes.
whatever fucking makes you sleep at night sure

>Europeans merely surpassed Muslims around the 16th century. Also, the way Islam is administrated is a lot worse to Christianity/Catholicism since it is not centralised with a key-leader similar to a Pope. This led to a lot of infighting in Islam .
not even gonna address that cause it's not relevant to what I said.