I did 62 approaches and only got one lay with an ugly woman...

I did 62 approaches and only got one lay with an ugly woman. I will never stop hating my parents for putting me into this shit world.

Attached: johnny bravo.jpg (1440x750, 134.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e5O4073zCKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Degenerate

Mods, please do the needful

>approaches 62 random women
>blames parents when your methods don't work
wow, you should have been aborted

1:62 is a good ratio. Some men can do hundreds and get rejected every time.
Feminism was a mistake.

If you really hated them you would just kill yourself, but still love them too much to hurt them in that way.

Stop being a little bitch and complain on the internet about how little pussy you get, now that you had sex you should have noticed how vastly overrated it is.

Stop chasing holes and so something actually worthwhile. You shouldn't have sex with a woman if you're not going to marry and knock her up anyway.
This is a large part of what is wrong with the world today, casual sex and hook up culture.

It wasn't even a hot girl, more like a 3/10. It's taken me since the middle of May to do 62 approaches. That was the first time I got laid in two years.

Why do you have to explain it to a grown ass man?

>I did 62 approaches
women should be the one approaching you user, NGMI if that isn't the case

Attached: 1622502981085.jpg (1423x1431, 314.41K)

you are right.

Imagine approaching random women it reeks of desperation and secondly why care so much about sex its overrated. If you're wanting to meet a woman to start a family you better hope you meet her at church, shared university class or work

> blaming everyone but yourself for your shortcomings

It took you two sentences to identify your own issues op. Get your shit together and then try again

I’m a handsome man. I date a woman for six weeks. I’m her dream come true, aggressive but caring, buying them special things they maybe mention once. By week 4 they are head over heels sometimes ask me to marry them. Week 6 I tell them their best friend tried to fuck me and I can’t deal with that. Then I block and ghost then hopefully ruining a whole pack of them with infighting.
You’re welcome.

based heartbreaker

youtu.be/e5O4073zCKA

how the fuck are u aproaching?

>hi,my name is wagie wojak,please have sex with me

Nice larp faggot, women are in your head rent free

Based fellow chad.

Pussy economics of the weak betas are pretty sad. I have a few frens and bless them but they fight and kneecap eachother over female attention at the bar to the point its a neat game to watch.

LITERALLY any time an attractive woman walks by them when im out then run over and try talking to them and getting shot down its so fucked, but i always hear stories about how thet got a girls number and it magically works, never see the girls though.

This is the real and only truth. Don't waste your time with those not seeking you out. Hunting for pussy like a chimpanzee in heat is a bad strategy.

Work on your approach. Women are retarded and like to have fun

Fell for marriage meme twice. Now I’m devoted to revenge. When you don’t care at all they throw themselves at you. Fucking stupid cunts.

Imagine talking like this as a man lmao

what kind of approach do you do? like cold approach to random women?

Im fit and tall and handsome and its like having two scrappy doos running around when they see females give me attention over them.
On the economic side of things i make 1.8x what they do, and dont act desperate . its actually funny how hard they try for what id consider table scraps.

Gaslighting women and telling them we all want tradwives and they should be stay at home moms is a fun game we all play.

Sven Bravo gots the moves!
Society is a reflection of gov't policies so yes politics is the reason for declining birth rates.

There's plenty of good women out there you're obviously just a bitter and feminine energy man who attracts shitty women

Go outside and take off the ground harness.

Or politely, Fuck Off.

How ugly are you?

Wanna know why you get no pussy? Because you do gay retarded shit like fucking tally the number of approaches you did. Holy fuck.

Checked. Maybe I’ll find one someday

Meanwhile at work, I get girls approaching me sometimes. And I'm 32 now and nowhere near as hot as I used to be. I got girls coming up to me all the time in my prime.

Work out and wear a tank top. Girls love nice shoulders and arms. I have girls screaming at me from their cars when I walk around like that.