Would you make them pee in the women's bathroom, Any Forums?

Would you make them pee in the women's bathroom, Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-24 142508.png (388x365, 197.37K)

That’s not a man, just approptiation of what’s stereotypically Male. You people argue against gender norms but let the trans community use them as a means of transitioning.

>Oh my god if my daughter will see a beard she will be scarred for life.
>Seeing a dick of some pervert who calls himself a woman is ok though.

Id make them hang from a lamp post.

all this can be solved simply by having either lockable uni-sex bathrooms or having a third "weirdo" bathroom for all those who don't neatly fit into one or the other category

I would want them to have psychiatric help

I want nothing to do with them

Attached: DDF713E3-7706-4EFB-84AF-6CBB77964DA5.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

This is a pointless argument anyone can go into mens toilets. Its women who are at risk from biologocal men. These people can go into mens with no problems at all.

That's way too much nuance for their autistic brains.

I'm in favor of killing everyone now
humanity had a good run, get the vaccine and die

Based.

No retarded American this can be solved by ending deinstitutuionalisation and putting trannies in asylums.

I'm guessing that if someone has to see this at the urinals, then it's going to be men looking.

Attached: 20200713-Phaloplasty-0002.jpg (320x537, 45.83K)

No I would criminalize gender transition and put these people in prison.

Serious question. How do these "human" even piss?

I swear, the (((doctors))) must be doing it on purpose.

>Tell us you live in suburbia Delaware or Maryland and you vote Democrat without telling us you live in suburbia Delaware or Maryland and vote Democrat.

Attached: 1657168222282.jpg (2233x2570, 1.59M)

I will fist fight any FTM tranny. Prove you are a man in a bare knuckle fist fight.

Dunno but I'd be okay with peeing in the women's bathroom. Preferably on the floor but a wall is fine too.

You are a dishonest retarded faggot.
NO ONE gives a fuck about who uses the MENS room. It is the Women's room we want to keep safe for our daughters, sisters, and wives. Stupid lying tranny fuck.

Attached: kys.png (649x763, 639.3K)

Circus sideshow freaks can use the bathroom designated for circus employees.