>buy house finally
>settle down have kids
>everything is textbook good
>still feel nothing
>this is boring
>i am now trapped
>this is it forever

who else fell for the growing up pill?

Attached: 1658550111121240.jpg (1000x1000, 638.35K)

Basic evolutionary biology, if someon doesnt have my genes, I am not propgating them by supporting them.

Kids are an investment when you are sick or have dementia. Nothing more

Simple, if you care too much about someone who doesn't share genes you destroy your genetics by failing to pass them on.

You still haven't grown up fag.

Because you married a cold non-virgin woman who was broken on one-night-stand dicks before you, and the existential dread of your cuckoldry makes your apathy unbearable.

Politely ask her to be considerate enough to make sure you don't walk in on her fucking other men.

should've found a tomboy.

Attached: cup3.jpg (1440x1440, 567.61K)

Because we can only care about so much at any time, so it’s reasonable to limit it to people who we know are likely to behave in a specific way and have a culture we recognise and appreciate as normal.

>i am now trapped
white men always feel like this no matter what the circumstances are, that's why we climb mountains and shit

Evolution you dumb whore.

Never fall for it bros. Get the career and work out, maybe even a girlfriend. Don't get married though - keep your freedom. I've maybe met 2 people in my life who stayed happily married. Have kids if her income is high enough that you don't get fucked that badly in court for child support, but never impregnate a piano teacher or hair stylist.

play music

Why do I have to care about someone just because we share genes?
>fuck hundreds of women
>produce hundreds of children
>never meet any of them because I don't care to
>just want to fuck holes and spread my seed like dandelions in the wind
life goals

I honestly don't know how a white male with any standards at all doesn't become a total misogynist from just having female coworkers and listening to their vapid, shallow shit.

>Why does someone have to share your genes for you to care about them?

Attached: if-you-wouldnt-mind-training-your-replacement-thatd-be-great[1].jpg (400x334, 40.21K)

Sunshine your Schizoid. Don't worry about it. It don't matter what you do you won't feel much. Just survive and raise your kids. Hopefully they won't be.

I very much support her not having kids, just don't tell me what to do

Basado

I did. Had it all expect kids by 30. Started saying the same thing. Left my wife. Left it all behind. Now I have nothing, but I’m happy. Pretty strange.

>Walking downtown
>See this.
Why isnt it written in her goblina language? Surely her people need this message more than mine.

Attached: 1658640903981698.jpg (1024x740, 174.33K)

I thought you were cured.

Death to kikes

now i am, from the french faggot's lie

Imagine not having a .45 caliber pistol on your person at all times.

What blackpilled me was seeing what happened to my cousins who are 5-10 years older. The got fucked right out of college by the recession, and were just beginning to get it together when covid happened. That’s an entire cohort of millennials who got completely fucked out of life essentially by the government. Never will have kids, never will own a home. But Feel the Bern though amirite?