So. Did feminism cause this tranny shit? Or is it something else?

So. Did feminism cause this tranny shit? Or is it something else?

Attached: hippy-style-peace-hand-with-lgbt-transexual-pride-flag-motif-external-vinyl-car-sticker-90x65mm-18714-p.jpg (752x999, 42.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O5kJWm7gJ6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I blame weebs and hormone disruptors in industrial pollution desu
youtu.be/O5kJWm7gJ6E

Jews

Yes.
>Introduce the idea of gender
>Gender is a social construct
>Therefore gender can be anything I want
>Including doing everything a man does
>Wait no now women are actually calling themselves men and vice versa
Shoehorn theory back to concrete gender roles, just now with the idea that you can swap them. I for one welcome our tranny overlords, they really are putting men and women back in their place.
It's not like we weren't swapping roles already, just sans surgery and steroids:
>stay-at-home dads

Trannies are like turbo incels, normal incels seethe at straight women, trannies seethe at straight women and lesbians.

Feminism is a cult of masculinity. Women raised their sons wrong in order to monopolize masculinity. Not understanding psychology or alchemy, role reversal is here.
Now women get to work and men get to stay home.

people are tired of being men. deal with it

Women still apparently want it. Absolute retards, getting envious of their slaves.

spot on. trannies deep down only believe in 2 genders. its always cis women who want to quote unquote destroy gender roles and push for faegender xenogender shit. even you can tell a woman made this

Attached: E9ql0GpX0AEr3v-.jpg (1080x1253, 155.31K)

Men realized that pretending to be women online gets them way more attention and their sexual fetish has been turned into a social justice issue, and women view it as an escape from the pressures of femininity.

does anyone have the pic of the reddit post with a troon's ugly boobs

Trans people have existed for about as long as people have lived in societies.
Sumerian and Akkadian texts from 4500 years ago document priests known as gala who may have been transgender. Likely depictions occur in art around the Mediterranean from 9000 to 3700 years ago. In Ancient Greece, Phrygia, and Rome, there were galli priests that some scholars believe to have been trans women. Roman emperor Elagabalus (d. 222 AD) preferred to be called a lady (rather than a lord) and sought sex reassignment surgery, and in the modern day has been seen as a trans figure.

Attached: 1658625242401157.jpg (720x720, 64.88K)

Kind of. Feminist women were basically always trying to make the argument that biology isn't the issue and really everything about women that isn't good has been a matter of artificial / social oppression. Like somehow if women were raised in a different social environment they would magically be equals to men.
This is of course blatantly untrue, so it led to mentally ill autistic men to get confused and start taking what feminist women argued literally, coming to the conclusion men could become women since it isn't a hard physical difference.
What feminist women really meant was more like "ignore my obvious feminine body and mind and give me lots of money for holding a man's job on paper while not doing real work in reality."

Attached: tashigi.jpg (634x480, 46.63K)

are you retarded? we aren't incels
i get dick on the reg and have a bf
the vast majority of trans women are not seething abt lesbians

i mean you can look into this but the answer is jews. There have been versions of it throughout history but jews have actively been trying to normalize it for over 100 years. Look up magnus hirshfeld(spelling may be wrong but it's easy to find). Gay jew who started an academic school to "study" this sort of stuff. nazi's burned it down. In the current version case the school system and media(jews) have actively been pushing this for about a decade ramping up as they go. You can try to find other explanation but the reality is it's being pushed on us by jews and retarded lefties who are demoralized drones eat it up.

Why do hot trannies think they can charge me $200 to suck their cock for 15min? Is that the power of looking like a woman?

Sure, next you'll claim you're a real woman LMAO

Yes because women thought that if they sided with this fake women, it would increase the power of their cause. Instead, the dick-swinging trannies took over and put them in the back of the bus, where they belong.

No one is interested in your cult lies.

A few Weimar Era doctors were experimenting with it (research destroyed by Nazis due to its culturally destructive nature).
Christine Jorgensen "came out" as the first famous narcissistic transsexual after getting a transsexual surgery in Scandinavia. This was mostly an underground phenomenon for years with a few wealthy nutjobs going overseas. A court case happened in the 60s with a tranny wanting to change his birth certificate. But even the AMA didn't recognize trannyness as real until 1980.
Early feminists roundly hated trannies. Despite intense pressure on women to accept them as women, many women still hate them, even retard feminists. There seems to be a drag queen to tranny pipeline. I'd say the phenomenon is more tied to gayness and ever increasing tolerance for faggotry.

Some are mentally disabled and the others are dedicated trolls trolling the disabled

Yeah. That's a lot of maybes.

Does anyone think this is just another way for the medical field to make millions of dollars. They sell drugs, convince your kid needs drugs. Tell your kids they can be girls or boys for the right price

Yeah and most of them throughout history have been mentally ill and seen as publicallh disturbed.

Just because you're a guy that looks different doesn't mean you're a girl.

Attached: IMG_3448.jpg (900x450, 63.38K)

Yes but he was Jewish so it doesn’t count.