Has he ever explained why he pardoned Lil'Wayne Kodak Black other rappers who actully committed crimes but not Snowden...

Has he ever explained why he pardoned Lil'Wayne Kodak Black other rappers who actully committed crimes but not Snowden or Assange

Attached: donald-trump-0805211.jpg (1200x810, 143.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nn98EauQC98
youtu.be/GWIwcHZEm44
odysee.com/@ChadChaddington:d/Julian-Assange,-Wikileaks-and-The-Rothschilds:d
files.catbox.moe/l301ck.mp4
files.catbox.moe/kef2hb.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i enjoy how the 1pbtID slide bot conveniently forgot to mention the israeli kike spy he also pardoned.

He's monitoring the situation

He was getting desperate towards the end, wanted the nigger vote. Knew he wasn’t gonna win. Better luck next time Donnie!

Cool. Pedo Pete and his Cabinet of Kikes have certainly been a much better choice. Sure glad that gas prices are "coming down" to $4.50 a gallon from $6.00 a gallon and our debt-based economy is critically fucked.

Trump Pardons Ranchers Dwight And Steven Hammond

Why are these people never mentioned.

At one point in his mayoral career Rudolph Giuliani was said to be taking payoffs (up to 2 mil) to pardon NY rappers and hustlers.
Interesting. Very interesting

Attached: B84CA443-B6C3-4AF3-9900-23F30A313983.png (654x620, 628.68K)

He kept getting talked out of it by his staff

Don’t forget Kwame Kilpatrick

Assange said Trump offered him a pardon on condition he reveal the source for the DNC shit not being Russia. Assange said no. Trump said fuck you.

What do you think would have happened if trump pardoned enemies of the state and his supporters who the government was insisting had just committed 9/11 2? Genuinely, what do you think would have happened? Nothing else would have changed about the outcome other than the media showing that as proof of his coup. It’s like you retards forget the whole fucking government was organized against him by this point

Assange and Snowden are shady as fuck, i don't know why they've gone without scrutiny for so long on here, but here are some videos for you to reconsider your perspective on them. Although I'm not a fan of Trump either.
>Assange, Snowden Russia And Israel - The Great Game
youtu.be/Nn98EauQC98
>Julian Assange EXPOSED
youtu.be/GWIwcHZEm44
>Julian Assange, Wikileaks and The Rothschilds
odysee.com/@ChadChaddington:d/Julian-Assange,-Wikileaks-and-The-Rothschilds:d
>Wikileaks is Zionist poison
files.catbox.moe/l301ck.mp4
>Wikileaks a Zionist operation
files.catbox.moe/kef2hb.mp4

I used to see them as heros, then i started realizing the truth that they were just as poisonous as Zion Don himself.

Attached: 1656760731555.png (778x443, 487.98K)

fpbp but for real why the rappers?
was kodak owned by one of his jew jew cum friends or something?

Blacks were on the verge of leaving the democrat plantation, trump put quite a lot of effort into helping that along (if you remember the “le based negros”), was going pretty well until the Floyd riots. Say what you will about them but if democrats lose niggers they lose most of their power.

He hates white people and loves Jews

because americans worship niggers

He pardoned them AFTER the election.

You are a kike

because he's a comped niggerlover

Attached: buckbreak.png (828x797, 749.41K)

Why not do it before the election then? He pardoned them literally on the way out.

CIA in the entertainment industry, rap concert are a powerful mechanism in the grand scheme of Florida Cocaine money, more concert, more booked hotels, more pussy to sell, more alcohol to sell, ect...

Good for business overall. Some of these rappers also supported Trump, especially lil Wayne.

Z