What’s the reverse of “get woke go broke”?

Damn I guess platforming Chappelle and all the anti trans shit wasn’t such a great idea after all

Attached: 57C2911D-CFA3-4D77-8B5B-661DB2A20D7A.jpg (1170x1569, 282.46K)

theres no catch phrase, because theres no need for one.

>Dave Chappelle is anti trans
>people didn't begin quiting their accounts with woke pedo shit like "cuties" and "big mouth"
It's almost like people don't like it when you groom kids with your shows

Regardless, Netflix has been absolutely absolutely essential for the past 22 years.

I didn't cancel my cable TV in the 90s when faggot shit started encroaching on my cable system (see BRAVO).

Netflix went belly up not because of woke shit (reason why they went full woke is because Blackrock says they should otherwise no investments) the market has just come up to netflix and it cant get new deals on movies that Disney, HBO and Amazon owns.
The woke shit will just migrate to the other streaming services because they are also sucking on the tit of blackrock.

Govts arent locking people in their homes anymore

Not yet.

Attached: Screenshot_20220720-075158_Facebook.jpg (1080x2075, 256.67K)

>What’s the reverse of “get woke go broke”?

PAY FOR DIGITAL MEDIA IN THE INTERNET AGE -- VAX YOURSELF
>PAY FOR DIGITAL MEDIA IN THE INTERNET AGE -- VAX YOURSELF

Attached: nigflix.jpg (1184x666, 60.59K)

Man you are on another level of dumb lmao. YWNBAW

You gotta pay for it. VPN too slow or torrent doesn't connect at all. These are businesses, not charity organizations.

Haven't used my friend's Netflix account since that cuties shit and never will again. Fuck these souless pedo companies. Piracy has treated me well.

There's Mel Gibson and Steven Seagal movies on Netflix too. They have something for everyone.
Women just love niggers and trannies.

Woke or no doesn't have a major effect on long run. Consoomers will consoom whats put in from of them mindlessly.

>Women just love niggers
Yes we do, and we need BBC

Please. Dave Chapelle is about the only thing keeping stuff afloat. Some of the more popular stuff is crap they buy from NBC that was canceled and agree to continue it. Which is why shows like Manifest are trending. The new woke shit is abysmal. Netflix is losing subscribers even here, because everything is not only piss poor but shit like their version of Cowboy Bebop and Resident Evil seems like a slap in the face. It is getting to the point in which a box set of a few series like Seinfeld replaces Netflix for many people.
Bad on me for even taking a nibble of this bait.

there is a recession on

Because you’re a spineless faggot everyone else should be too?

Lol @ u
Learn to torrent

be a nazi moke go broke

The woke shit is already everywhere. Have you fucking seen wheel of time on amazon? HAHAHAHAHA

When the makers of the Matrix movie created that mini series for Netflix a couple years ago about a bunch of openly gay and trans people, that's when Netflix lost me. That was too much.

You can just google “watch stranger things online free 123movies” and it is actually faster and easier than setting up netflix, loading the app, finding the show etc

>Because you’re a spineless faggot
No. I wanted to watch the SPEED channel.

I do! I've gone out and the shit hasn't budged beyond 0%. No thanks.

>big corpos are da nazis
Much worse retard.

You can't just say it in your remote controller?

Shows are shit and people learned to torrent on vpn.

Because of blackrock, Im not kidding when i say that blackrock has a list of criteria that your company needs to fulfill otherwise you are removed from some sort of AI program that every stocktrader uses and blackrock owns.

>You gotta pay for it.
No i dont think I will.

It's just a matter of the fact they started out with the rights to every film studio and now wvery film studio has its own streaming service

i have Netflix only because it's free with Tmobile. the only thing I've watched in a year is the new stranger things.

I cancelled my subscription when they made the portal wizard a nigger in The Witcher, I think that was back in 2019. I'm glad everyone else is catching on

There is no reverse because truth only has one direction and there is no contradiction in nature.

nice babylon jewish money magic

Damn really? That was your breaking point?

I'm sorry to hear that

Strangely enough I just rejoined a few weeks back after cancelling a year ago. Of course I went the Turkish gift card way to get it for peanuts. Enjoying quite a few shows that I had not heard about. Archive 81 probably the best, once you get past the black dude being the expert on restoring video tape haha

Ok, tranny.

based pattern noticing enjoyer.

Been paying for years and thinking of canceling since the library sucks. Nothing of value to watch.

They push reality tv and comic book crap. Allot of stuff I avoided on regular tv.

The library seems geared for teenagers and minorities.

I can stream and download any mp4 movie I want on soap2day.
Got a pretty large movie folder going already.

>i-i-it's not us and our bulshit p-propaganda, g-g-ou!
>i-it's y-y-you that's t-t-t-the p-problem!
keep giving us the evidence we need for your genocide, why don't you

Sense8. The funny part is that it was an interesting concept without the gratuitous sex. It was just faggy stuff all around and if I recall the final movie ended with cuckolding and a massive orgy. I am not joking.

Making money.

>opening full of degeneracy
yeh
great concept

I stopped subbing because all the new shows have some woke tranny nigress on the front. If Netflix would start selling dvd-boxes of their shows, I'd get some of the nature documentaries, Dark Crystal, Devilman Crybaby, Arcane and maybe Happy!

Everything else Made By Netflix is trash, I've only been watching korean and some brazilian shows for the last couple of years.

Attached: No.gif (444x400, 3.6M)