Political implications of the YouTuber AmazingAtheist occasionally claim there was some problem with their laptop and...

Political implications of the YouTuber AmazingAtheist occasionally claim there was some problem with their laptop and without it it's going to be more difficult to make videos, hence looking for donations for a new one.

These donations (via paypal or whatever) would always exceed the value of the laptop many times, and it even paid much better than ad revenue (which is why the scam is so tempting). Of course, you can't say your laptop broke every few weeks, so they try other variations on the scam like problem with their mic, etc. You eventually buy the thing you claimed you need after milking the begging for as long as possible.

It's kind of gone away with the likes of Patreon, sponsorship on videos and superchats but some are still greedy people out there that still want to use scammy begging tactics to keep milking gullible people because when you have a big enough audience it works.

Attached: Amazing-Atheirst.jpg (1200x675, 100.75K)

Mostly irrelevant. I don't know why you would donate to any of these people but some woman probably makes 10x whatever this idiot does for streaming her breasts.

This guy was like early internet cringelord era, he doesn't even get that many views. I am honestly surprised I even see this dude on Any Forums. He managed to actually piss off a shit to of liberals by being an incel and now he is blacklisted by Youtube.

Banana

his father was a convicted conman so this is not surprising in the least

He knew about the Jokela school shooter's intentions, but did nothing about it. 9 people died and 12 wounded, because of AmazingAtheist.
Also, shoves bananas up his butt. Unforgivable.

Attached: 11439660.jpg (642x633, 166.04K)

Who even watches this nigger faggot anyways

Ay yo bump my niggaz shieeet

If you think that's funny, you should look into DSP

buy an ad

Fingolian...

Lies, Pekka-Eric was 100% russo-swedish fenotype.

Attached: brunette-man-looking-banana-happily_114579-42047[1].jpg (2000x1334, 327.24K)

Bro if you want a new laptop just post your PayPal and Venmo you 1000$

Sorry your e-celeb is spending his budget on Tai-Hookers again, or whatever

Attached: 1658543858185452m.jpg (1024x951, 111.82K)

The Styx grift. Hoard all your donos and buy tubers and make boomers buy you $3000 gaming laptops so you can “edit manuscripts” because your external microphone doesn’t work. A fine method.

banana

HEAL
never forget

Attached: laptop.jpg (1284x900, 154.86K)

> ywn spend your budget on thai hookers, why even live?

That's the dude who stuck a banana up his butt right?

Get him and thundercunt to do a duo strip bate and double headed dildo penetration. That will get some views (by degenerate atheists)