Vaxxoids on suicide watch. pfizer.com/refunds

German Health Ministry confirmed a rate of REPORTED severe side effects of 1 per 5000 jabs.
For quadruple jabbed that would be 1 in 1250 people.
berliner-zeitung.de/news/schwere-nebenwirkungen-gesundheitsministerium-veroeffentlicht-falsche-zahlen-paul-ehrlich-institut-corona-impfung-biontech-karl-lauterbach-li.248896

Attached: vax.png (806x974, 799.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
brandnewtube.com/watch/trace-amounts-ethyl-mercury-documentary_tgPWIoRIRIFJsHu.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1630547339572.png (806x1245, 253.85K)

>German Health Ministry confirmed a rate of REPORTED severe side effects of 1 per 5000 jabs.
for now.
its not even a late morning for side effects day.

>it's an adjuvent goy
>it makes your immune system notice the jab
>safe and effective

Vaxxies deserve to be skinned alive. They have no place on fucking Earth, much less white civilization.

You guys sure keep ranting on about the vax, nobody fucking cares at this point.

If you were American or any other 3rd world country, I would understand that you have a low IQ or did not got good education. Imagine going to German school and being this stupid. Imagine being so stupid like an American. Du bist eine Schande für jeden Deutschen, bestimmt bist du Moslem.

They posts the 1:5000 ratio on their Twitter page last year already. Not very smart of them

Ok groomer

> did not got good education

Hier schreiben sich die Witze von selbst. Bots schreiben besser als du, Impfling.

Bewältigen und schäumen

The cultists now realise that their vaxx is doing nothing to prevent infection and that infection rates are increasing again.
This is hillarious, but the problem is that retarded frustrated cultists are dangerous, since they must find new ways to mess with people just to cope.

It’s way higher than that. Lowballing the number to cover their asses.

Their cope is now that it prevents serious effects from covid

Assuming the following is true
1 / 5000 is a problem -> 4999 / 5000 are fine

If the rate is similar in all 4 vaccinations
(4999 / 5000) ^ 4 = 99,92 % nothing happens

I know that this place is a bit of OOGA BOOGA ZIS DER HERETIC! WE SHOULD BURN THE HERETIC! REEEEEEEEEEEE!
But OP get you math straight you neanderthal

they already pay with their life. dont be to hard of them, treat them like dying patients

Ricin. Rice is good for you and I'm pretty sure those two are somehow connected.

1 in 1250 is less than 1% chance schizo. That is still a safe and effective.

archive dot ph/LAZn5
The internet is forever

Mercury.

brandnewtube.com/watch/trace-amounts-ethyl-mercury-documentary_tgPWIoRIRIFJsHu.html

Attached: muttmerica--VAXXED.jpg (800x853, 211.92K)

Saline, what do I win?

didn't check math, but that assumed that there is no compounding effect of multiple vaccinations, which has been admitted to in some sources.

Imagine putting up the whole "high IQ" act, and all of it is brainlet tier Ad Hominem.

>yoo stoopif
>yoo stoopif
>yoo stoopiffffffff *drools*

Attached: murp hurp durr hurrr derp.png (721x667, 437.16K)

And they keep saying the only reason they got sick is because they interacted with somebody who was unvaxed.

that are only the reported ones, lots of those dont get listed as sideffects. and it also does not account for longtermeffects. thus its a horrendous number

Attached: 1657455396613.jpg (500x388, 22.14K)

>For quadruple jabbed that would be 1 in 1250 people.
For 5 shoots 1:1000
For 6 - 1:833
(according to Bernoulli process)

you can pump lot of boosters into NPCs
It would take several years before they would start to realize something is wrong.

Where can I get a sex doll with that face, bros?

fucking comatose idiot shill, you can't travel to half the countries around the world without submitting to receiving one of these injections

are there any updates on the three Canadian doctors from Trillium who died after getting their 4th doses?

Attached: 1658599836115905.jpg (1557x1678, 423.26K)

>side effects of 1 per 5000 jabs.
Actually, they recorded 1 in 300, but, went with "1 in 5,000" by fudging it with "known unkowns" etc..

>For quadruple jabbed that would be 1 in 1250 people
Actually, no -- it's not a linear function. If you drink one shot of bleach (25mL), you'll likely vomit; two shots, need stomach pump; three, dead... And that's to say nothing of the medium (>5 years), long-term (>10 years) and generational side effects of destroying bipedal lab rats' immune function and altering their genome forever.

>tfw doesn't include the dead, because few autopsies were done, and dead vaggots tell no tales

Attached: vaxxed--NO_REFUNDS (1).webm (427x320, 2.72M)

Myocarditis isn't considered a serious reaction.

just two more weeks and all the tinfoil hat conspiracy theories will finally come true user, and then Trump will ascend to his golden throne blah blah blah fear/rage repeat.

Meanwhile DREAD COVID OMICRON CENTAURUS fatality rate is like 35/100000 its about 1/2800 it's mean it is safe and effective even more than your booster shoots

You will care. You - will - care...

Attached: means_it's_working--YODA.jpg (720x404, 48.08K)

>Take X vaccines
>Because we already take X vaccines, we should allow (X+1)
>Repeat

Attached: NPC.png (204x248, 5.8K)

also doesn't mention that these are the acknowledged, severe reactions (requiring medical care or treatment in hospital). there will be a hefty percentage that are unacknowledged, not yet manifested, and not severe enough to require hospitalisation.
this 1/5000 is the tip of the iceberg.

Attached: 1658575258399946.jpg (768x552, 123.12K)

I think they all more or less have that face

Attached: Fembot 3.gif (365x263, 1.89M)

why is the German government even mentioning this? Did Pfizer not pay the bribe or what?
also, how to find an unvaxxed woman in this shitty country? i don't want my kids to look like mutants. in case she is ever able to conceive anyway.

Vaccination rate in Ukraine is 30%, Do you have ukrainian refugees?