They aren't hiding anymore

The satanists controlling Silicon Valley and the US government aren't even hiding anymore.

Go to any YouTube video, literally any of them, and in the URL remove the letter 'h' from 'watch' and see what happens

If you have:
>youtube.com/watch?v=BlSo....

Leave it like:
>youtube.com/watc?v=BlSo....

And press enter

Attached: th-4234014542.jpg (474x287, 37.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

player.d.tube/btfs/QmaQ3B5BMyAPWBrMVL2iifmJuRSq8P6rJ1biSgujAJPH71
nypost.com/2022/06/22/toddler-tears-as-the-nations-children-begin-to-receive-covid-shots/#1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BTW

WATC = We Ate The Children

bump

what the fuck

Attached: tripin cat.gif (374x280, 1.88M)

why did they post the video on hitlers birthday

bumperino

The child murdering satanists control Silicon Valley. Literally every single Silicon Valley site has weird satanic shit like that.

bump!!

qrd on silicone valley?

>ancient arg
No.
Also, satanists? Hah, the satanists are just a tool. Nobody knows who the real controllers are, the Jew is a pawn too, but he's the highest of the pawns. Whatever lies beyond him is who the real ones are. I don't think we'll ever know.

Jesus Christ will win

bunp

bonk

Very upsetting :(

nigga
what the actual fuck?

>digits
god

What in the ever loving fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-045438~2.png (1080x1410, 870.99K)

yes i know OP. the mark of the beast will be arriving soon. months to several years. youll know it when you see it. be not afraid.

Anyone have any actual explanation for this?

"Explanation of how this works:

It's making use of 2 channels, 1 with a username of 666 and another with a username of watc.

When you remove h from the url, it can't parse the query string (the part after the ?) anymore, as it's a query string for the watch url. So instead, it tries to open the profile with the name watc.

YouTube channel settings allows you to set a redirect URL for a specific channel, so what this user has done is have the channel of watc redirect to the video uploaded by user 666."

masonic jewish tradition

player.d.tube/btfs/QmaQ3B5BMyAPWBrMVL2iifmJuRSq8P6rJ1biSgujAJPH71

Attached: Jewkillchild.jpg (1024x1024, 146.77K)

that is unfathomably gay

bump
only explanation I can think of is that youtube servers must have added endpoint at '/watc' which returns this video.
(((they))) must have done this - unless someone else can explain

le master rusemen.

The all seeing eye is upon you.

Yep.....the Globohomo jews and their allies are demonic. This is not surprising in the least. It will just make it all the more satisfying when the Fascist revolution comes and we deal with these degenerate vermin without mercy. We are gonna need lots of fire, crosses, and ammunition for all the executions of the globohomo demons.

Attached: 1581582688155.jpg (960x539, 59.72K)

W H A T

T H E

F U C K

? ! ? ! ?

Great explanation. Thank you, Technomancer.

its just an attention-seeking faggot. He must have gained access to a channel with the username "watc" and redirected it to his own channel to gain attention.

I searched for a funny video, deleted the 'H' and got the 666 cringe video. What does this mean? How is this possible?

Satanism is actually a very effective way to recruiting dissidents to subvert a country.
It allows the judeo-masons to recruit people disillusioned by the status quo and people who can easily be blackmailed for doing "satanic" acts, making them controllable.
Anti-Christians, gays, pedophiles, trannies etc. Useful agents of the cabal and dependably loyal

Not even close how could you be so fucking dumb?

The channel watc redirects to the 666 channel. It's entirely done by a user.

nypost.com/2022/06/22/toddler-tears-as-the-nations-children-begin-to-receive-covid-shots/#1

There is also this that i noticed. They started to vaccinated the kids under 5 in the US, June 21. Which is the summer solstice. Looks like a big pagan sacrifice to me.

Attached: Capturesolsticesacrifice.jpg (994x748, 77.01K)

Regardless of that, just look at the trending page for proof that jewtube is pushing a demonic agenda

Judeo-masons vs judeo-Christians.

I haven't dabbled in youtube videos but does youtube let you redirect from a channel straight to a particular video? Most take you to the channel page

It takes you to the video not the channel.
Idk every detail of how youtube is set up which is why i asked if someone else could explain.
its odd that youtube wouldn't ban 'watc' from being a channel username, and redirecting straight from one channel to another/other video