What is the Any Forums approved fragrance for white supremacists?

What is the Any Forums approved fragrance for white supremacists?

Attached: image-asset.jpg (640x800, 80.46K)

hugo boss to accompany the suit

I took the first one in front me to see what it says and it's "Sander for men" so I guess it's that one

Amourage reflection men

sweat

Attached: BRUTAL-classic-woda-kolonska-100-ml-klasyk-plyn.jfif.jpg (2500x1913, 423.3K)

only fags use fragrance.
i am comfortable with my own body odor and girls love it.
just take a shower once in a while.

D&G The One EDP
YSL La Nuit De l’homme
Ferragamo F Black
Armani Acqua Di Gio Profumo
Parfums De Marly Layton

Attached: 8AF713BD-0099-4266-B85F-70526102F6B4.jpg (1638x2048, 97.88K)

Too mainstream

ARMAF CDNIM is all you need. Copy of the most popular men's fragrance Creed Aventus with monster sillage and longevity.
Loved by both men and women so you can go with it even if you are a fag.

You will turn heads, gold diggers will be after you cuz they know that's Creed Aventus, spraying that thing on your clothes will last 2-3 days. That smell will be the only one in any room

I just dont like Aventus bros. Smells weird, kinda like Sprite. The cologne version is better imo.

layton parfume de marly

Versace Eros or bust.

Dupe or Red Diesel

None. Just have a normal hygiene and you won’t need any perfume.

Aventus. Don’t waste time with anything else

Attached: 5BF7F9A0-1824-4363-ABC6-07E95E210DE1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

>t.Italian

soap

Yeah, faggot. Girls say they like my body “odor”, or whatever it means. Thus, your natural body odor is better than any covering fragrance.

Not to upset you because you get upset over nothing

But if anything brown supremacy is more accurate since the statistics show the most increase in that over any other color

I know that doesn't fit your narrative or help fund your fake jobs against a non threat though

don't forget to say ' no homo' at the club

POWER, KRAFT, STRENGTH.

Attached: TuxedoPepe.jpg (511x658, 34.24K)

Wash yourself in niggers' blood
and all the mongrels too

I'm a fan of Rue 21

Showering is globohomo Western colonists mindset. Fuck your fragrances you retarded chuck

>Showering is globohomo
You're just a poor subhuman. It's ok to admit your faults

Go to a cheap store like Equvalenzia and buy a perfume. Put it on an unlabeled bottle. No one will tell.
Had a gf that though about herself about being posh and liked the expensive stuff. She was always compliment my perfume without knowing it was cheap, like 20Euros 100ml
Kek

Oud. Anything else is cringe and commercial. Especially avoid all of those nauseating aldehyde filled "sea breeze" smelling fragrances.

G
U
N

P O W D E R

Attached: kpack.jpg (900x3900, 481K)

I rub my neck with the sweat of my balls, girls seem to be attractee to it

Checked. Fpbp