This hero refused to give Hitler a salute

I wish we had more people like him nowadays when Drumpf and his minions keep taking away the rights of women and minorities.

Attached: the-tragically-powerful-story-behind-the-lone-german-who-refused-to-give-hitler-the-nazi-salute-3028948507.png (1119x839, 1.02M)

>This faggot
ftfy

>I would totally fight against Hitler have I been alive back then. AGAINST FASCHISM!
>Yeah, I'm all for a vaccine mandate. If you disagree, lose your job and get ostracized, BIGOT!

>doesn't raise a hand and gets killed
yeah I'm thinking he's cringe

this
it's all so tiresome

Haha worked with a guy like that.
Told him to his face that "everyone pretends that they would have been in the résistance and fought da natsees, when pressure was applied, 80% of people complied"

didn't everyone have to be vaccinated in russia?

Attached: 1656119471437.png (660x574, 89.26K)

Implying Hitler would have supported vaccine mandates. KYS

Attached: 4f8.png (586x504, 572.41K)

I did protest against Trump who is essentially the modern equivalent of Hitler. The vaccines are also safe. I don't mind if you don't take them, but I take issue with misinformation. Just because you're a conspiracy theorist doesn't mean you need to con others into risking their health and wellbeing.

How bad is your reading comprehension. That was the point of the german user.

Nice LARP but I have unmasked you, not one word about Ukraine and Putler, you are faking it.

drinking already paddy?

Your low effort troll attempt is really cringe and screams of redditor.

Attached: 1610506865680.gif (498x280, 1.92M)

What’s your favorite brand of instant grits? For me as a southerner it is the Quaker brand instant grits.

Attached: BB0261F1-D94D-406C-B8C9-B4A308BF31F2.jpg (495x619, 40.73K)

No

>fascism is when people don't die of preventable disease

No it wasn't...

>0,03% death rate for the memeflu
>dying of preventable disease
You are weak and deserve to be culled to better the white race

bait so weak Jeb Bush could do better

Pretty much this. Argued with some white roastie on tiktok saying to her that if she was born in the 20’s she would be for racial segregation if she is following the mainstream opinion about mandates now and she said “ummm achkuallyyy nooo sweetieee, that’s based on race sooo i would not like support that”.

>Arguing with holes
>On Tik Toks
Bruce I'm pretty retarded as well but come on mate

Attached: Hitler Executed by Hitler.jpg (750x648, 70.98K)

Fake. If you weren’t larping, you’d be shilling 6 month old babies getting their boosters

Ik i should’ve known better frogbro.