We've been seeing articles coming out linking a rise of health issues being attributed to everything but the COVID-19...

We've been seeing articles coming out linking a rise of health issues being attributed to everything but the COVID-19 Vaccine. This includes showers and sock lines.

This link contains a list of archives of those articles. What is missing from this list?
pastebin.com/pE5cZcW9

Note that some floating around are hoaxes including "duvet shaking" and "breathing too many times a day"
>duvet shaking
>fullfact.org/online/duvet-heart-attack/
>breathing too many times a day
>checkyourfact.com/2022/02/15/fact-check-bbc-news-heart-attack-article/

Attached: 1658632406144728m.jpg (851x1024, 98.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jJpMqNpP
archive.is/9ElES
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/316166396
archive.is/VI0NJ
archive.is/GL5rS
archive.is/q7IGD
archive.is/V5fEI
archive.is/N1PrS
archive.is/sGcgK
archive.is/9SRr4
archive.is/OaACM
archive.is/4fWhB
archive.is/SnLrN
archive.is/SrIpw
archive.is/BgQdu
archive.is/qf5DH
archive.is/Sx91O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pastebin.com/jJpMqNpP
This one's good too.

Attached: 1657077728466.jpg (1024x957, 144.19K)

Some of the op links are archived from pic relates.

Attached: Articles (1).jpg (1536x1536, 574.29K)

Actually good work user.
And all archived.
You are doing god's work.

Minor point of criticism:
I think archive.ph is the same as archive.is, but the former cannot be posted on Any Forums. Consider sticking to archive.is all across the board. You don't need to make a new snapshot. Here, it's the same thing as in your post:
archive.is/9ElES

Attached: image_2022-07-24_084020913.png (1614x1536, 2.13M)

This pastebin looks really good, thanks. I'm reading it right now.

I'm also looking for more examples of the media pushing all these excuses for health problems.

Former Pfizer CEO said that vaxxers have only two years lifespan. I wonder if we will see people drop dead in the middle of grocery shops in 2023 or 2024.

Attached: 1619021237791.png (1844x587, 467.6K)

I will have a good laugh when they spin being a leftist is a risk of heart attack

Thanks. It did take some time. Most of them weren't archived. Many are just snapshots with no source link. That is not good because that's how misinformation spreads.

Is the ph link what gets detected as spam? I didn't think of changing it to is. Thanks for the tip.

>I will have a good laugh when they spin being a leftist is a risk of heart attack

>BREAKING: Anxiety related to transphobia and white supremacy may lead to heart attacks and blood clots, experts say.

If this really happens, this might be too big for media to brainwash people over. The confusion, fear, and anger might be too great. I know that these sort of predictions get thrown around all the time, but maybe this time people in charge have bitten off more than they can chew. It might be part of the ending world order. It would destroy the last remnants of both trust in institutions and American companies.

> Is the ph link what gets detected as spam? I didn't think of changing it to is. Thanks for the tip.
Yes, it appears so. I do not recall the reason why mods decided on this filter, but posting anything with "archive dot ps" in it will be detected as spam. I don't see any good reason why. DNS appears to resolve them to the same A record.

JANITOR, could you bring this up on the mod discord, maybe? This might be a stale filter. Please look if you can remove it.

Attached: image_2022-07-24_084800225.png (1122x1528, 1008.81K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/316166396

Looked up the archive for that image.

If this indeed happens, then we are all doomed no matter what. Holodomor is incoming.

We have also seen untold threads on pol linking EVERY medical issue to vaccines.
Admit it -- antivaxers BTFO.

Let me try

Heart Issues and Deaths: Everything but the Covid Jab

>EXPRESS: Blood clots: The popular breakfast food that could enhance the risk of blood clotting
>archive.is/VI0NJ

>CDC on Twitter: DYK that anyone can develop a blood clot? Whether you’re an athlete or a fan, don’t let a blood clot ruin the big game this weekend. Learn how to protect your health:
>archive.is/GL5rS

>THE SUN: Urgent warning to gardeners as soil ‘increases risk of killer heart disease’
>archive.is/9ElES

>IRISH MIRROR: Warning that 'sock lines' around the ankles could be an early sign of heart disease
>archive.is/q7IGD

>WALES ONLINE: Energy bill price rise may cause heart attacks and strokes, says TV GP
>archive.is/V5fEI

Generally, people have not blamed every little ache on the vaccine, no. What people have consistently been reporting is someone dropping dead shortly after having had one of the covid vaccines. That's a far cry from using just any booboo.

>DAILY MAIL: Entirely new kind of 'highly reactive' chemical is found in Earth's atmosphere – and it could be triggering respiratory and heart diseases and contributing to global warming, scientists claim
>archive.is/N1PrS

>EXPRESS: Blood Clots: The nation's favourite drink could make your blood sticky; increasing risk
>archive.is/sGcgK

>IRISH TIMES: Physical activity may increase heart attack risk, study suggests
>archive.is/9SRr4

>DAILY MAIL: Do YOU live under a flight path? You may be at risk of a heart attack: Study finds rates are 70 PER CENT higher in noisiest areas
>archive.is/OaACM

>CNN: Climate change could hurt babies' hearts, study says
>archive.is/4fWhB

>EXPRESS: Heart attack: Does skipping breakfast increase your risk?
>archive.is/SnLrN

>NEW YORK POST: The little-known heart attack that’s striking ‘fit and healthy’ women as young as 22
>archive.is/SrIpw

>EXPRESS: Heart attack: The drink that could trigger a ‘sudden’ cardiac arrest - 'catastrophic'
>archive.is/BgQdu

>EXPRESS: Expert warns that shoveling snow can be a deadly way to discover underlying cardiovascular conditions as straining the heart with physical activity could cause sudden death
>archive.is/qf5DH

> DAILY MAIL: Entirely new kind of 'highly reactive' chemical is found in Earth's atmosphere; and it could be triggering respiratory and heart diseases and contributing to global warming, scientists claim
>archive.is/N1PrS

>IRISH TIMES: Physical activity may increase heart attack risk, study suggests
>archive.is/9SRr4

>DAILY MAIL: Do YOU live under a flight path? You may be at risk of a heart attack: Study finds rates are 70 PER CENT higher in noisiest areas
>archive.is/OaACM

>CNN: Climate change could hurt babies' hearts, study says
>archive.is/4fWhB

>EXPRESS: Heart attack: Does skipping breakfast increase your risk?
>archive.is/SnLrN

>NEW YORK POST: The little-known heart attack that’s striking ‘fit and healthy’ women as young as 22
>archive.is/SrIpw

>EXPRESS: Heart attack: The drink that could trigger a ‘sudden’ cardiac arrest - 'catastrophic'
>archive.is/BgQdu

>EXPRESS: Expert warns that shoveling snow can be a deadly way to discover underlying cardiovascular conditions as straining the heart with physical activity could cause sudden death
>archive.is/qf5DH

These are all great.

I or someone else might even want to add dates, so we can show a clear trend for when appearance of articles like these started. I think that would make a general attempt to guard the narrative on the side of the media even harder to deny.

Dating them might be a good idea

Another I might add is this:

>FDA FDA Approves First Oral Blood Thinning Medication for Children
>Approved head of vaccinations — June 21, 2021
>archive.is/Sx91O

>Admit it -- antivaxers BTFO
95% vaxed.

Attached: FYX4Y8EWYAETEKy.jpg (1080x1193, 226.83K)

Reminder the inventor of the mRNA jab got censored for telling everyone the jab would make the virus more infectious.

I know -- imagine if we didn't have a high vax rate-- many more deaths!