The brave police officers of the NYPD took these weapons off the streets!

Do you feel safer, New York?

Attached: 1646391275676.png (598x602, 319.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/18-year-old-toy-gun-fatally-shot-corrections-officer-nyc-police-say-rcna39540
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/vx0p0x/ass_orbee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I misread that as Obrez and thought someone blew up a city block.

The NYPD are heroes.
You’re a piece of shit.

Sounds like a pretty fun toy.

They are literally bragging on social media about confiscating toys. This is ripe for a Second Amendment lawsuit.

thats a regular AR
i would murder anyone who pointed that at me

oi you got a loisance for that orbeez gun?

Let me know when they start spraying zyklon into all the boroughs. Then I might just give a fuck about new York.

yeah right because water guns it what you have to worry about in Jew York, not niggers
>the gas station got robbed by water guns again
>don't go down the alley, there are water guns

Attached: drool cat.png (1080x1081, 1.09M)

>not even a pellet toy
Kek, jew york have reached levels only seen in britain with cops taking deadly spoons from the streets.

Attached: 4637.jpg (473x366, 20.37K)

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/18-year-old-toy-gun-fatally-shot-corrections-officer-nyc-police-say-rcna39540
Dangerous the cops kill you if you have one.

It sounds like a joke, but believe or not those are actually illegal in Australia

Whoever runs that social media is to blame then not the cops. Stop blaming heroes for dumb shit. You would never speak recklessly in front of a cop because you’re a coward faggot, piece of shit bitch.

Ive still not got my bike wheel back

This. Air rifles are too dangerous to have around, someone could've been killed

Rare like a flag from some medieval strategy game.

Australia may have better laws than New York. Unlike Australia, however, New York's laws are soon to be enjoined thanks to NYSRPA v. Bruen and a shitload of lawsuits filed, waiting to be filed, and presently being litigated. Justice Clarence Thomas is a true fren.

>Whoever runs that social media is to blame then not the cops.
This is true to a degree. It's a terrible look for NYPD to boast about confiscating toys. Surely you must agree.

This can’t be real

>mutts make fun of us because our police take knives and swords of the street
>meanwhile they can’t even own toy guns
Lmao, mutt cope is getting ridiculous at this point.

Can't have a gel blaster, becuase that's mean. But niggers are free to murder and rape with no ill consequences because it would be (((racist))) to hold them accountable for their actions.

New York is a fucking mess, user. You don't know the half of it. They're getting sued left and right since NYSRPA v. Bruen came down. Part of me thinks this shit is a temper tantrum like a toddler would have because they realize their gun control dreams are over.

Me and my brother and I as 8-10 yr olds, had to fully pump up a bb gun and shoot a crow 6 times in the head with before it stopped fluttering around. We buried it, we treated humanely. Natural human hunter insticnt. We didn't disrespect it by letting it flutter around on the ground.
I was shot multiple times as a joke with that gun below the waist, one pump and a little sting below the waist. The dangerous thing is the eyes mostly.

This happened a couple days ago and I'm ready to laugh about it now.

Basically I'm not able to start my new job for 3 weeks so after years of putting in 10 hour days and being miserable ive been trying to really relax. In paticular ive been taking ridiculously long 2 hour baths with all kinds of bubbles, bath salts, bath bombs, candlelight. Anything but a 5 minute shower is totally new to me and ive enjoyed being self indulgent for once.

I was searching for bath products and stumbled upon to people putting orbeez in their bathtub. I thought, thats completely stupid, sign me up. I love having enough free time to waste it doing stupid things.

I got a fuckton of orbeez, did the thing, waited many hours, and suddenly there that monstrosity was. Putting my hand in was somehow unnerving, I had a gut feeling this wasnt a good idea but I stripped down anyway and hopped in.

Im not saying I reccomend this, but for the first 5 minutes it was actually extremely relaxing. It was like a mix of a weighted blanket and a light massage. I was just rolling around in there having a good ol time. There was a mosquito ruining my immersion though and I kept trying to kill it by tossing orbeez at it. Eventually I took a small handful and actually nailed that fucker to the wall.

I started laughing pretty hard and I was feeling real proud of myself as if I wasnt gonna have to pick up those orbeez later. I actually laughed so hard that I farted and thats when everything took a wrong turn.

I guess when you fart its kind of like a turkey baster? Like you let air out but it sucks some back in. To cut to the chase, my asshole vaccumed up an orbeez.

Immediately I was in shock and I was trying to convince myself no fucking way did that happen? But I quickly started to feel actual pain and I panicked. I tried to reach in and grab it but that just pushed it farther in and I couldnt feel it anymore. I was in too much pain like it was actually agonizing trying to grab it and

Attached: 1635907688535.jpg (912x1280, 165.63K)

sobbing at this point. I even tried to poop it out but im chronically constipated and cant go on demand.

I tried googling but apparently this hadnt happened to anyone else. I saw stuff about kids being poisoned by orbeez and my anxiety was through the roof that it was going to explode toxins inside me or something. I called a nurse and she told me I needed to see a doctor immediately so I knew I couldnt just ignore this and hope it work itself out.

I got to the hospital, waited for a really long time, got a room and eventually a nurse came in and asked why I was so distraught. I went into the whole story about the bathtub, the orbeez, the fart, and I was really stumbling over my words and didnt want to admit it, but she cut me off and said "Miss, I apologize if I am misunderstanding but is there orbeez bead in your rectum right now?" I just sniffled, nodded and avoided eye contact.

I really dont want to go into specifics but it had to be manually extracted and it was humiliating. The worst part is I could tell they didnt believe me and everytime I tried to explain it wasnt a sex thing they just told me it was fine and they didnt need to know any details. I got home exhausted and sore and then had to scoop out the orbeez with a bucket into a trashbag so they wouldnt just sit there in my tub molding.

TL;DR : Took a bath filled with orbeez and one got sucked up my butt.

Attached: 1653430231925.gif (1702x1384, 163.44K)

that looms too much like a real ar15
im not afraid of ar15
im also not afraid of having to shoot someone for pointing that fucking thing at me

it needs banned fir it's appearance
Even the drum mag is over the top

All cops must hang.

Attached: D1E40ED1-7A4A-4902-A293-46C25A6644FB.jpg (358x179, 11.67K)

>it needs banned fir it's appearance

Attached: 1639656720602.gif (200x200, 336.06K)

Air rifles are pretty neat.

Attached: deer2.jpg (1280x720, 275.56K)

get a load of this faggot

>it needs banned fir it's appearance
I don't get what's so scary about the apperence of an AR-15 to some people. Because they based some heavier military rifles off of it? It's a small rodent gun in most it's forms.

USA used to use Zykon B to gas all the mexican immigrants at the border.

Attached: 1632286506918.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

The poor plumber having to go out to your septic tank and flush out all of the anal orbeez so you don't clog the water treatment facilities

They can't hit a thing with their 12lb triggers

Looooooooool

This was great user. Thanks for sharing.

1) It would have been fine if you left it.
2) Just enema it next time.

Once again I don't mind people have ar15s
I mind having then aimed at me
I can handle a fake you gun that does nothing being aimed around
But if you point something at me that looks exactly like a real AR-15 with a soiboi paint job then youre getting dealt with.
It'll be sad, but I won't dwell on it.

Attached: 2Q==(5).jpg (171x128, 5.05K)

Kill everyone within 50 miles of NYC

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/vx0p0x/ass_orbee/

Fair enough. It is deadly if well aimed and up close.

what a bootlicking retard

yeah let's hero worship a bunch of GED retards with no other career options, what heroes

Attached: 1658091819869618.jpg (2476x1518, 417.61K)

Cops are the footsoldiers of tyranny
Covid taught us that
All the good ones left to avoid enforcing that bullshit, and the vax mandates got the rest, the only ones left are the most servile most scared cowards imaginable.
If any serious revolution happens, WE MUST KILL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY.

There is no order they will not follow up to and including murdering children.

>heroes
What an absolute cocksucking faggot you are

Reminds me of those "we found a knife" bongposts.

>she cut me off and said "Miss
post pooper

I don't think anyone would care if you shot a person pointing a fake gun at you. It's not like you can tell the difference in the split second it takes for shit to go down. What does that have to do with New York pushing the confiscation of toys, though?

Attached: download.jpg (1024x576, 125.37K)

There's something about the way this is written that I can tell it's copy pasted from reddit.

What is that image meant to convey?
That was from the nigger that just got killed for stalking a women, and then trying to kill her when she wouldn't let him into her apartment. That lefty faggots cried about being mean because he was having a (((mental crisis))), better known as a "nigger moment".

>orbeez
1. No one believes your silly story.
2. How many Orbeez did you actually shove up your ass before you decided to go to the hospital
>she cut me off and said "Miss
3. Tits or GTFO.

Nice bait, user.

Attached: article-2270540-173EDBF0000005DC-299_634x482.jpg (634x482, 110.44K)

Not a thing

Only the most based of people have meme grips
And use them

Attached: iseriouslyhopeyouhaveagooddefence.jpg (1274x1024, 152.52K)

If this isn't already pasta, it needs to be.

You just know faggots are gonna react with doubt and then put a bunch of orbeez in their butts.