/k/ is infiltrated by lgbtrannies worse

i got 'warned' for saying 'how does it feel now that zelenski has gotten more money than our own homeless veterans and is losing and still demands more like a child" in reference to american hmars i said 'how does it feel to know youve been had knowing these will only delay the inevitable?" the jannies warned me and wont let me post. jew loving troons are in control of K. deport all of them.

Attached: opeopewhyamiaworkinforfree.jpg (1050x858, 135.18K)

If you got warned for off-topic, maybe you shouldn't bring Any Forums to other boards.

this is political because it must be known to politically secure this portion (pol) of Any Forums and we will unionize against you jannies and demand ALLLLLLLLLLL ZERO CENTS YOU EARN IN COMPENSATION

Attached: you're a man.jpg (1024x576, 63.61K)

I agree with both of you.

The mods at /k/ are tremendous faggota and have ruined the board.
You are a tremendous faggot for posting a Any Forums thread on /k/
But an even bigger faggot for coming here to bitch.

Troons in /k/?? maybe they are looking for the most suitable gun to kill themselves

Are you serious

it was a /k/ board. discussing the american donated HMARS weapons system. i poited out that russia was winning they dilated in rage. hopefully we can keep such fake individuals from controlling this board?

Attached: 1649275794892.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

Without questin it is a snub nosed 22 pointed to one hemisphere of the brain. then the janny tranny gets to deal with being a half vegetable that can never experience bodily joy again. you must destroy the stem or cross both hemispheres to kill an individual.

Attached: 1612830609450.png (946x514, 169.02K)

as serious as baby penis in a rabbi's mouth

/k/ is dead to me.

Attached: 1370152117908.jpg (400x400, 16.36K)

indeed. cokeman and his presence leaving it was felt. its just airsoft tranny fat kids wearing bracelets of gay sex and putting tranny flags on twitter name and zelensky jew flags. they are a lost cause.

Attached: phoneupass.png (927x899, 777.18K)

You were warned for using the phrase "how does it feel"

Why do you chuds obsess so much about us? I swear, there isn't a single day that you incels don't talk about us.

Attached: 1613439996560.jpg (1875x2640, 809.45K)

ah yes. the jew flag, and the tranny. they are here. that didnt take long.

Attached: 112.jpg (1024x683, 167.61K)

I remember you. You know your post was only meant to antagonize. Just because it was on topic doesn't make it ok.

Mad vatnik XD, butthurt much?

Attached: Boris Johnson joins the war.webm (848x464, 475.45K)

you smell like salty shit. your poors on your skin will never release real woman pheremones. you do not have ovaries, you pretend to menstruate when all you do is stab your wound with whatever a jew doctor told you to use. hes laughing about the money he made while you cry and within 10 years there is a minimum of 50 percent chance you will be dead, and that doesnt include men , like you, who have chopped their genitals to unrecognizable monstrosities while making chuds rich and wealthy.

Attached: 1619282947064s.jpg (109x125, 1.61K)

another tranny has entered the chat. Why . they must be scared of trump winning again. no fraud will work this time.

immagine having an erect nigger penis that is less than 3 inches in legnth. no wonder they are so angry.

Interesting how you got warned a little while after the janitor applications ended.
(confused zoomer question mark emoji)

>Just because its on topic

So what kind of threads do you want then? Everyone saying the same? Thats retarded and there is no need to have a forum for this. You just put in a sticker what you want others to think so no one will "antagonize" lol

>nu-nu-nu-/k/ is infiltrated by lgbtrannies
ftfy