January 6th and the Trials

Hi, Any Forums

Its my first time posting on this board. So what happened with January 6th and the trials? Do you think anyone will be executed for treason? Is the media lying about anything?

I never really paid attention to it and am kind of surprised everyone is still talking about it.

Attached: jan6timeline_01052022.jpg (1280x720, 165.6K)

HEARSAY
ESSENTIALLY LIES
WITH THE PROTECTION OF SAYING YOU HEARD IT FORM SOMEONE ELSE

LOTS OF IT EVEN LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

LIKE HIM GRABBING THE STEERING WHEEL THROUGH A DIVIDER
ITS NONSENSE

Just another dumb Democrat witch hunt. The entire Democratic Party only exists to put out propaganda.

Yea, the wheel thing always seemed off, but all of it isnt lies. There are videos and selfies of people inside. What are you saying didnt happen?

>Is the media lying about anything?
They do little else.
>Do you think anyone will be executed for treason?
I put nothing past Democrats any longer. They have become the foreskin of the CCP.

We got his ass this time.

Attached: 1658611365348057m.jpg (768x1024, 97.13K)

ALL THE BULLSHIT HEARSAY TESTIMONY ESSENTIALLY DIDNT HAPPEN

AND IF THEY ARE WILLING TO PROVABLY LIE TO GRANDSTAND IT DISCREDITS THE WHOLE PROCEEDING

WHICH IS WHY ITS IN THE INTEREST OF THE COMMITTEE NOT TO AIR BULLSHIT
BUT THEY DID IT ANYWAY BECAUSE THE SENSATIONALIST LIES ARE HANDY FOR CNN

seems like it

ive seen videos of people trying to bash an office door in. you arent giving me much to detest from that

>I never really paid attention to it
oh ok thats nice well OP here's what I th-

>There are videos and selfies of people inside.

oh I see you're familiar with it after all, a-user good day

AND THOSE PEOPLE ARE ALL IN JAIL

IT HAS NOTHING DO WITH AN ACTIONABLE CASE AGAINST ORANGE MAN

Muttfriends, tell me how is this different from social credit?

Attached: 1658632267156298.png (1538x1216, 1.09M)

its not even good propaganda either. there's hardly any truth or substance to it.

If you're this clueless you shouldn't be posting here. Or you're A shill, just out to see what we know. Either way, fuck off.

unlawful protest
those who entered the building will be charged with domestic terrorism
some vandalism and battery charges

YOU CANT THREATEN VIOLENCE AGAINST AN ELECTED OFFICIAL

SOCIAL CREDIT IS WHEN THE CHINESE COMMUNIST POLICE ARRESTS CHINESE CITIZENS FOR TALKING ABOUT THE WUHAN INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY ON WECHAT

Unlawful protest is in no way legally equivalent with domestic terrorism and the only violent ones have already been identified as Antifa or FBI.
Civil Rights lawsuit awards will approach 7 digits for each of these political prisoners.

you cant block streets
this is why AOC just got arrested

AOC faked qetting arrested. Blk and antifa block streets all the time and don't get arrested.

What a braindead cocksucking kike faggot you are. Catch bullets with your face.

SNEED

Just something I randomly saw on Twitter. Didnt someone get shot and the police get beat up?