Why do ppl on this site say jews aren’t white? im almost 100% jewish, have really pale skin and green eyes

why do ppl on this site say jews aren’t white? im almost 100% jewish, have really pale skin and green eyes

Attached: ACD69788-0305-4C27-A461-6F3B9C9C9D92.png (1588x1600, 743.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/h
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same reason for whites not being able to be jewish, you fucking retard.
White is not about just simply skin color or eye color, you fucking kike. It's an identity. Kikes don't identify as white and just do to get advantages but in general they DO NOTIDENTIFY AS WHITE.
Retard.

cause if youre "jewish" today your the descendant of nigger shit and got bleached. still not white

Race is more than just simple color of the skin and simple color of the eyes.

Your European genes comes from racemixing ancestors.

?? what did i ever do to you

i have a button nose

Oh, so I can just identify as white and no one can say otherwise, right?

I got sent to an all kike sports camp for 5 years. your kind knows nothing of being a team. figure it out

isnt that russias entire history?

Canaanite DNA

“your kind” wtf lol

Didn't ask you, John Mutt

>im almost 100% jewish, have really pale skin and green eyes

Wow, paleskin? I suppose you believe an albino nigger is 'white' too?

You're not Anglo Saxon, drink bleach.

yeah your kind vs everyone else with decency

haha still your king

incels fr pressed that im going to go to a 3% acceptance rate university

Why did Whoopie get into so much trouble when she suggested that Jews were white?

you gotta be 18 to post here

the people in the bible are described sometimes. blond hair is sort of unlikely for a jew to ever have. red hair maybe. red hair can bee seen as mutated brown hair. its got some of the same pigmentation

but blond haired blue eyed not so much in the book. you claim that is what white is. america claims the entire middle east and europe are white. by default they are in america. in europe you dont even think the polish are white and the guys in spain arent and the ones in greece arent

so in america tghere is no problem keeping them as they are and saying the white man did all this. in europe you have to give non whites credit for things. so they do this blond people were every where thing which sounds like 100% niggerdom. they was kangz tall. ok they can have people there i dont think they are the majority thats sort of what defines was were. are you the jews or egyptians . come on blondy give me a straight answer and try not to sound likes blacks saying they was kangz and jews just like your doing now. right now they are saying blond mummies and blue eyed jews which means you have broken the covenant between man and god and are forsaken and must be destroyed. you bred with the group your not allowed to and invalidated cutting of baby penises before you even leave egypt

Based Jew Mordecai. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/h

White is not a skin pigmentation it is a genetic history of descending from Europeans. We also follow the one drop rule. You become non white with one single drop of shit skin. In this case, jews.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu

Tl :DR

So are you mulatto, quadroon, what's the deal mutt?

Don't you have to be getting blown to bits by HIMARs in the sovereign Nation of Ukraine? You literal mongol rapebaby vodkanigger

that was so racist

i gave your mother a few drops incel

No, Paco.
Unlike the Ukies, we're not forced to die for jewish interests.

im sorry fren, you have jewish blood. It is your very nature to be an evil, subversive parasite. You will struggle with this in your life but you will never be able to overcome it; for it is who you are.

I guess you get to sit at the front of the gas chamber then.

I am an Ashkenazi Jewish atheist and this is why I think race mixing is a bad idea, because it leaves people without a racial identity.
I look like Happy Merchant without the yarmulke.
I consider myself to be an Israelite, not a Jew.

everyone on here is unironically racist

Its like this everywhere. We just dont wear a mask here.

Instead, you are sent to die for a tyrant MANLET baldy with manboobs with so many interesta in Israel that he is called Jewtin

That's the joke moshe, you pretend you aren't white but when it comes down to it, the shitskins ain't gonna give a shit. You huwhyte and they gonna kill you the same as a European, retard.

Chinese or Japanese can have milky white skin to, and they can also have green eyes, if they have mixed enough European genetics into their mix.
So ... where is the limit ? how thinned out can it be ? Ask Elisabeth Warren.

Attached: Warren01.jpg (640x360, 37.25K)

why would a bipoc person murder me? do you people really live with these ideas everyday?

You swarthy pirates are bleaching your skin.

Ashkenazis are genetically mostly European, which is why they look white