What are your honest political thoughts on public housing in America?

What are your honest political thoughts on public housing in America?

Attached: Publichousing.jpg (1200x601, 180.94K)

Rather live in a Soviet block

Attached: SovietAesthetic.jpg (1920x1357, 499.14K)

Monkey houses.

It's cringe just like the rest of merica

we need 180 million more units.. at least.. probably 200 million.

Yet another example of how a good idea can crumble when blacks are involved.

not pictured: 100 rats/square meter

not pictured: your neighbors partying at 3 AM and you not being able to sleep, your neighbors having sex all the time, listening to crying babies, morons walking loudly around their rooms all fucking day for some reason, the disgusting smell of soup and dumplings or fried potatoes, loud fights, gypsies/niggers moving next to you and making everything 10x worse.
>no goy, this post isn't real, it's fake, humans are nice, everyone is a good citizen, nothing to worry about, your life in Ze Cuck Pod will be pure heaven!

Well just dont live around gypsies. I bet if that apartment block was populated by Swedes you'd have a good time

Lol and these mutts peddle proapganda against Soviet housing.. look at these cardboard shitboxes hahahaha

Want housing prices to be fair in a way that (possibly) even leftoids will agree with?

>You must be a US citizen to own property in America.
>Eliminate birthright citizenship.
>You must be a current resident and spend most of your time in America.
>You cannot concurrently own more than 3 residential properties at once.
>Relax zoning laws.
>Eliminate taxes on private property for your one primary residence.

Do this shit alone and you'd see a massive decrease in home prices that have been Jewed into oblivion.

It's a compromise on how to care and feed 3rd world and bestial level "people". If you wanted it to be better, you would assign all politicians to live there.

It's containment for melanated individuals

That's literally Queensbridge where niggers live. What the fuck do you think that we think?

> If of foreign stock you cannot hold public office unless you are third generation

Wouldn't be that bad if niggers couldn't stay in them. But still I would rather have my own house. But if each building had a characteristic or culture or specific art that embodied the people that stayed there, it might actually be a cool setting to exist in. Otherwise it sounds like a bunch of commie gobbledygook

Is that Stuy Town? If so, it was originally built to house soldiers.

Is that the apartments in GTA4 with the giant stairway you could spend hours ragdolling down.

I think we should increase taxes to improve them.

They should have molotov cocktails thrown in all at the bottom so the fire cleans up the place.

In my opinion all homes should be nationalized. Right now mega corporations, interests groups and jews are the biggest land owners. I have no control over those people but I can at least vote for elected officials in my state. Sure you'll get one or two boomers on the way out who feel like something is being taken from them but this is the cost of protecting a society with jews

While we're at it, if your company has 10k+ employees, your ceo and leadership should be elected by the people of the state you operate in. You should not have that much power and have it be unaccountable to the people it most impacts.

I'd rather continue living in my car.

failure.
mismanaged money laundering scam that concentrates the worst people and worsens the already shit existence that is city living.

Attached: its shit, and not the good kind.gif (360x270, 1.28M)

commieblocks with american charcteristics? I'd rather not. Instead, crush monopolies, execute the oligarchs and corrupt beurocrats and mobilize the poor for war with china. whoever survives getting airdropped on shanghai can get a normal house at the governments expense upon return

Public housing was a mistake