The point of these videos is to give people a politically acceptable way to laugh at the obvious intellectual...

The point of these videos is to give people a politically acceptable way to laugh at the obvious intellectual inferiority of pajeets, right? He makes them sing Justin Beiber and claims his voice is cutting out because dozens of microwaves are in the kitchen and interfering with the phone. After about a hundred videos of Indians humiliating themselves and wasting 10 or more hours each it has to dawn on even the most politically correct viewer that they tend to have have subhuman levels of cognition, right? It feels good to punch down and think along tribal lines, but no one can come out and say it, I suspect.

Attached: screenshot-2022_07_23-081455_PM.jpg (1491x918, 139.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hi5YhZ0oAiw
youtu.be/sRMMwpDTs5k?t=3380
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did someone redeem Google plus card on you OP?

>"...I-Is this Pirogi?"
>Hangs up
>Pirogi looks at the camera with his weird sociopath eyes and dramatic music plays.

BLEASE SIR BLEASE DO NOT REDEEM SIR BASTERD BICH

I just like the ones where they manage to get into their computers or the security cameras at the call centers and just fuck with them relentlessly. It's cathartic - especially when you realize they actually do manage to swindle innocent old people out of their every red cent.

YOU MOTHERCHODE MA'AM
ARE YOU MAD? MA'AM. You son of a motherchode.

Attached: screenshot-2022_07_23-083021_PM.jpg (761x829, 183.32K)

I hate those because the streamer acts like it's a major victory, but they make a few million dollars a month and at most it's a few hours of inconvenience. Those people deserve to be burned alive, not have a Le EPic Reddit Glitterbomb! delivered to their door.
In this video they were getting death threats from pajeets, following them in cars and texting them saying if they left their hotels they'd be shot in the street. But the best they can do in response is make their parking lot smell like farts for a few hours. And the local pajeet police are in on it and would probably tip the scammers off for a few thousand bucks.

Attached: screenshot-2022_07_23-083411_PM.jpg (1043x947, 61.56K)

There are more online scammers in India. I don’t think he baits Indians specifically or does he? Who cares even if he did it is still funny.

Whites instantly figure out what's going on. Indians are the only one retarded enough to be entertaining

YOU FUCK YOU BLOODY BICH BASTERD BICH BLOODY

Kit is a lefty faggot though. Hes a farmer and has a white family but is always spewing marxist talking points wheneve politics comes up. Hes more worried about not being racist and being a comedian than he is to actually hack the scammers, destroy their call center and make them scared like some lther scambaiters do.

pajeets are comedy gold, I like them
youtu.be/Hi5YhZ0oAiw

kind of a new take on slumdog millionare

It's acceptable because the people he's fucking with are scammers trying to con the elderly and vulnerable out of money so the vast majority of people don't sympathize with them

His shit is old.
Boring.

>ITT another episode of poltards try to understand what humour is

GOOD MORNING SIRS

Attached: 1636861507243.gif (640x360, 2.79M)

>NO SIR DO NOT REDEEM! NOOOO!
youtu.be/sRMMwpDTs5k?t=3380

Attached: 1645348779599s.jpg (207x250, 6.92K)

It shows how fucked the Indian police are how they just accept these call centres and not take anything into account.

anti-scammers are based

BENCHOD WHY DID YOU REDEEEM!!!