Be Blackrock

>be Blackrock
>buy houses above asking price
>refuses to elaborate
>loses money on crashing real estate

Attached: static-assets-upload6741932407641011151.png (409x544, 111.4K)

>Jews foiled by own jewry

you love to see it

>own property
>Can just print more monopoly paper whenever

Good deal imo

>still created a nation of renters

Ironically that was the point. Them over paying for houses was designed to make the decline of prices be less painful.

>implying jews play by the rules.

I think they're just trying to go bankrupt & make the taxpayers buy the houses in the end. And they keep the houses ofc they're too big to fail.

>Gets bailed out
Nothing personnel

Don't worry we'll be bailing them out in a year when the market crashes and their politician and media buddies tell us they're too big to fail.

>crash me harder daddy
I want to own a house this decade. Im ready to go. VA home loan no money down. I just need the right property for the right price.
>crash me baby one more time

Attached: 1607072394030.gif (314x222, 1.25M)

It was never about the money u stupid goy

Attached: 1652911678521.png (531x612, 656.72K)

You better crash this fucker good I’m not trying to limp away from this bitch

>still worth trillions of dollars
>will continue to be worth trillions because asset diversification is real, have tentacles in everything
>pays cash, never indebted, never overleveraged
>wagecucks are still paying rent, feeding the beast
>can't lose won't lose
> instead of buying my stock, wisegoys just post on a Salvadorean underwater basket weaving forum bitching about how they can't afford to move out of their mom's basement

They'll only lose money if they sell. If they don't sell, they can just rent that shit out forever and buy all the rest of the property in the country until they own all of it

>post homoerotic images of men flexing
>refuse to elaborate
>leave

Attached: 1649768143723.jpg (750x920, 61.11K)

Alladin is such a large system it has to take into account its own actions and their consequences when predicting the market reaction and future.
Banks use houses as collateral for loans
Alladin can see into the future things you cant even fathom, likely this market manipulation made sense for his algorithms in ways we cant figure

And Noone else understands this it seems.

>leafposts a leafy and expectedly gay post
>refuses to elaborate
>1 post by this id

>>loses money on crashing real estate
Sure, like its not part of some grand plan.
Every housing market is going to crash when black rock release the housing stock they bought, and when it does they will buy it all.

It's not even hard to understand. You can't make more real estate, if you own it all you set the prices. Then you can dig underground and force the commoners to live in underground pods in tunnels like mole people while the chosen are still allowed to see the sun.

They still own the land you dumbass. Gentiles are the ones getting nickel and dimed out of their house and home, not fucking BLACKROCK.

exacto
have a digital hug :)
\0/

Attached: 165808132247640.png (680x660, 414.89K)

For those not paying attention, black rock is buying PROPERTY with houses on them and selling the PROPERTY (but not the houses) to the government. Then they sell the houses (but not the property) to new owners who have NO RIGHT to the land they live on. It is eminent domain on steroids.
>you will own nothing

Thanks.

I want to make it clear to any anons out there that rent. If you don't buy land you WILL live in the pod. You are not going to be allowed to rent a house or apartment forever. They will buy all of them, prices will keep going up, and you will have to get roommates. Prices will still go up and you won't be able to afford it even with roommates. That's when you will need to rent a pod. They will make the pod so expensive that you WILL have to eat the bugs. Not even the good bugs. They will give you things like crickets at first, but eventually you will only be able to afford cockroaches and flies.