He has a good point

He has a good point.

Attached: lVm6pOi.jpg (600x693, 40.27K)

So nobody has any debt in europe? Curious.

Now do refugee rapes

Attached: 1652865665243.png (628x486, 109.01K)

It’s a good point, sure. If he is advocating for abolishment of health insurance, then he is based. If he is advocating for nationalized healthcare, then he’s a faggot.

Not for medical bills, I can walk into my local hospital now with a snapped arm and leave in a few days with it pinned and in a cast for free.

YE IN THE 0 COUNT COUNTRIES WE JUST DIE

Attached: 1655311007750.jpg (1064x739, 68.51K)

The USA would still be number one with all of our immigrants from somalia and the middle east and our popualtion size.

The copium

So nobody in europe has ever been crippled by taxes. Because its not free. You pay medical bills every working day of your life in taxes. How much is that over the course of your life do you think?

Nationalising your healthcare would be good for you, just the same as nationalising a country’s banks would be too.

They pay comparatively far less. You're coping and it's embarrassing.

>Blames free market instead of corrupt FDA and massive state subsidized pharmaceutical corporations.

No you just go bankrupt here defending yourself in court whenever the government sees fit to file frivolous charges against you for anything from self defense to misgendering some Troon.

>a few days
Done the same day here and you don't even need insurance.

I dont understand this sorting. Is he trying to spell out a word with the first letters like "I AM A FAGGOT"?

Thousands a year for 50 years? Taxes arent low in bongland.

>free
jfc mate

We pay national insurance which in turn funds the NHS.

alfie evans

Your going to need a $100,000+ to pay for it though.

The issue with Amerimutt healthcare is that there is no public option. You are limited to one option. Americans point out "It's not free! You pay for it with your taxes" which is true, but, you guys pay for health inaurance just the same but with health insurance you can be denied treatment over something stupid .ie a loophole for the insurance company. With state subsidized health care, you will never be turned away, you also have the option of paying for private medical care if you want. In the US, you get 1 option or fuck off. Here, you get two.

Thats what I said. What you pay is functionally no different than what burgers pay in private insurance. Except you are forced to pay for shitty nog healthcare and then to also pay for private insurance on the side if you want the good stuff. None of this is free for you.

but europeans are taxed like 50% and upwards of their income.

so .2% of people go bankrupt, or everyone is taxed 50%

Only six countries in Europe have a private debt to GDP ratio higher than the united states. The US also has at least 10k higher GDP per capita than all but two of them.

It’s going to be so funny when the entire nation of Canada is bankrupt next winter.

lol get a job? emergency room is 100 bucks here, copay is 25 bucks and i'm not waiting months