Multiple infections now

dual infections of covid and monkey pox already,
not long before it happens in someone already HIV+

what do we call the genetically mutant deathstorm that comes out of this?
looking for suggestions

Attached: Monkeypox-1.jpg (1200x800, 59.19K)

Poxxers

Quadraniggers

The Forced Evolutionary Virus, or FEV, is an artificial virus created by West Tek's NBC Division. Its ability to force changes in both the genotype and phenotype made it one of the most important mutagens in the wasteland, harnessed by different organizations and individuals for their own purposes both before and after the Great War.

The strain responsible for creating regular super mutants is called FEV-II[1][2] and represents the pinnacle of pre-War research into the virus. A different, unfinished FEV strain is the source of the super mutants infesting the Capital Wasteland, intellectually inferior to their West Coast cousins. Other strains created the monsters of Appalachia and the distinct super mutants of the Commonwealth, as well as served as the basis for the Institute's third-generation synths.

The FEV exists in various forms across all of the Fallout games, mainly to serve the goals of the various antagonists. It was through the FEV that the Master made his race of super mutants and how the Enclave meant to purify the world of mutation.

Poxed predditors.

Homohatestormx3

i think ill troon out guys, help me
cant stand this world anymore

Attached: temperature.jpg (600x640, 85.08K)

The Chimpandemic.

> what do we call the genetically mutant deathstorm that comes out of this?

Justice

TREATING AIDS WAS A MISTAKE
IT GOES AGAINST GODS PLAN

ALL THESE DEGENS WOULDNT BE AROUND TO SPREAD MONKEYPOX

IDGAF about the gay AIDS 2.0 virus

weren't you guys looking for a mark of the beast

Checked

Gays and niggers spreading diseases. God is sending a message to white ppl

Tfw I've been preparing for the fallout timeline this whole time.

Homopocalypse

My vaxxie housemates that keep getting violently ill and are out of commission ~one week out of every six but repeatedly test negative for covid just got over their most recent devastating common cold a couple weeks ago. Then they immediately got covid for the first time. I didn't see them for like a week so I didn't even know it was happening and we don't even live in the same structure so I didn't even know.

Apparently they're pretty fucked up. Looking back on it, there was a day last week that I got worried one night because my food tasted different so I started smelling everything to see if my senses were gone. I could smell everything but it did seem a little off. And I was sleeping a lot. Maybe I had covid for one night and then just didn't even notice it because I'm not immunocompromised due to medical tyranny.

Lmao

>Two fake things are going to make a third fake thing
I like herbs

do we have already numbers about fatality rate? whem having coof and groomerpox same time some people claimed 50% before

like 3 in 75.000

Very Aggressive Irrevocable Death Sentenceā„¢

>VAIDS

Attached: montagnier--VAIDS.jpg (760x784, 70.54K)

Yes Vaxxies are fucked up but Op is right you see i never get sick but since Vaxxies starting to get Boosters i get fever and 3 day covid flu, i work in retail so im around Vaxxies all day, only god knows what kind of shit vaxxies are brewing in their damaged bodies.

Glowing like the sun.
Why the push for this pox?