Trump booed as he announces endorsement at Arizona rally: ‘But you like me, right?’

HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING?

‘But you like me, right?’ says Trump awkwardly as crowd voices displeasure at former president’s congressional primary pick

“And a highly respected man, just endorsed by me today, future congressman for the 2nd District, Eli Crane,” Mr Trump said. Within seconds the booing began.

The former president looked somewhat taken aback by the reaction and awkwardly smiled while looking towards the source of the noise.

“But you like me, right?” he managed to say with a chuckle.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-arizona-rally-eli-crane-b2129850.html

Attached: TRUMP.png (923x532, 944.75K)

Big Pharma executives are great guys, my best friends - DJT

a fucking mehmet?
WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUMP DOING
MEHMET
E
H
M
E
T
???

Attached: file.png (1225x84, 16.71K)

What faggot did he endorse?
He's been completely out of touch with his base since he became the original vaxx cuck.

Attached: EE3B6687-3F6C-4AC7-A3DD-8D31554BA231.jpg (499x398, 96.61K)

Mr Crane has been described as a “carpetbagger” by some critics online, Insider reports, given that he has close to no ties to the area in which he wants to represent. Indeed an anti-Crane website encouraged rally-goers to boo him for that very reason.

The site also claims Mr Crane has never lived in a part of Arizona as rural as the district he is running in, and is therefore out-of-touch with his potential constituents.

A similar accusation has been made of Trump-endorsed Dr Mehmet Oz across the country in Pennsylvania where he is running for the Senate. The former TV doctor is originally from New Jersey, and his Democrat opponent Lieutenant Governor John Fetterman has made the issue a central part of his campaign.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUMP DOING
The same thing he has always done. Scamming White people and giving their money to jews.

NO WALL
O

W
A
L
L

while the optics dont generally look good but most congressman dont even live in the districts they represent, which is essentially the same thing

Cant believe this bloviating buffoon manages to draw in a crowd anymore. At least his retarded fans are booing him now.

Why is that a thing? Some fucker tries to “represent” me if he hasn’t lived here for 10 fucking years he should be booted off a bridge for even trying.

I could understand them booing Oz more than this guy, so maybe something is being left out? Usually for a crowd to boo one of his endorsements there's a glaringly obviously bad thing about them. Like Oz supporting trans kids / vaccine push / etc.

Or it's possible Crane is competing against a candidate more in line with 'MAGA'?

Dr Mehmet Oz is a WEF nigger too. Trump endorsing him should tell his cult something but the dont get it

Attached: 1655471097946.jpg (1317x1280, 145.31K)

Bro is a fucking faggot. Anyone that likes him or considers voting for him is one too. The meme has hone way too far, this is embarrassing as fuck.

Trump out campaigning for kikes. You cucks better vote for who he says! Trump and Dr. Oz also want to make sure you get your 3rd boosterino!

you shit trudeau, you dont have rights let alone the right to choose your representation

It is just healthy skepticism I think. Remember Trump endorsed Kemp and picked people like Jeff Sessions and Bill Barr. You would be retarded to not think critically about the people he picks.

>But you like me...right? :(
Literally "please clap"

It's impossible to deny that Trump is a failure at this point. Even his diehard supporters like DeSantis more now. The only people who still support Trump are Q schizos.

These Zionist WEF shills are OUR Zionist WEF shills, bros. Daddy Trump wouldn't lie to us. Trust the process and get your boosties.

>The only people who still support Trump are Q schizos.
So everyone then.

desantis or die

Fuck Desantis even more fuck all politicians you kike

Yes even more aid to Israel goy

>You would be retarded to not think critically about the people he picks.
Trump will cozy up to literally anyone that tells him he's doing a good job. Imagine putting an old fuck like Rudy Giuliani in charge of proving election fraud. But Rudy was Trump's most visible cheerleader so if Rudy wants to be the guy, Rudy is the guy, competency be damned.
Probably Trump's biggest weakness because of how exploitable it has been.

Attached: ron desantis kek.png (660x440, 228.04K)

I wouldn’t vote for a zog candidate anyways, desantis not Trump so what do I care

Nigger, wtf are you even talking about?
all fields

Does he know he is an awful person? It sounds like he was mocking when he said but you like me right and did the gay hand motion.
>congress was better when it was owned by israel - DJT

This is a weak attempt by shills to spam a thread and bump their own shit. Fuck you faggots.

keep telling yourself that

Imagine voting ever again lmao. No thanks. You niggers can participate in your meaningless ritual.

Yeah, it is pretty obvious when they go overboard and say shit like
>Imagine voting ever again lmao

Attached: 1604206734169.jpg (1080x1226, 213.61K)

The article makes it seem much worse that it was, I just watched the video.
His choice was only booed by 1 or 2 people, the vast majority of people cheered.

Who is Eli Crane and why do they hate him?

>The only people who still support Trump are Q schizos.
Qtards are just the most extreme version of plantrusting, anyone who supports the GOP at all is trusting the plan, telling themselves that this election will be different, this time they won't get betrayed, etc.