How is the US not fighting against school bullying?

Guns are not the problem, bullying is.
I would have most likely become a school shooter if a school psychologist didn't helped helped me

Attached: bus.jpg (3000x2026, 980.66K)

School bullying isn’t a problem either. The problem is kids have been conditioned to believe any mean thing said is bullying.

As a teacher I will tell you that bullying is fake news. Your kid is just a faggot and deserves whatever happens.

Don't come whining if he starts shooting your school.

The problem are apes pretending to be people and they are everywhere. You are one of them.

Some kids are legitimately bullied and become outcasts because of it.
I was one of them, it ended without needing to shoot anyone but I had a stable home life. Could very well imagine someone who has no out for his anger wanting to end some peeps.

The real problem is the absence of humility in people born after 1980. Your words are not witty. Your thoughts are not genius. You are not beautiful inside and out. You cannot be anything you want. Your are not that different from the other 8 billion people in the world. You are not special. Your problems are not worse than other's. Your triumphs are not greater than other's.

Teachers don't care & the school staff does nothing. Everyone has to face bullies whether they like it or not. Bullies who fucked with me as a child ended up with a broken nose. All the "Anti-Bully" campaigns & propaganda opened to the door to faggots being allowed to groom children. Hence, "safe spaces".

When a bunch of niglets pick on the only white child in the class, & the teachers do nothing, I don't feel sorry when they end up shooting up the school. Bullying faggots & trannies on the other hand is a good thing because faggots & their "anti-bully" campaigns lead to children getting molested.

> when I was a kid some bullies grabbed me in gym showers.
They threw me in hallway naked.
Everybody laughed at me+ took pics.
Never returned to school

Know what i did? Beat the shit out of them. Because i was small for my age, i cut off an old chairs leg in the basement and brought it along in my pack. Then i waited for an opportune moment to pull it out and proceeded to whack that fat faggot on the head multiple times. He had a giant gash all along his scalp that had to be stitched. I didnt even catch the other 2, they ran on sight of me from then on. I also made clear if he got any cute ideas about revenge im using a knife next time. That fag STILL changed sidewalks many years later when we met by chance on the street. Hes still got a bald strip down the middle today, because of me. Back in the 90s such stunts were not yet seen as harshly as today, though.

> Some kids are legitimately bullied

Define “bullying”.

The problem is kids aren't being bullied enough.

Routine abuse and ridicule, usually perpetrated by your peers.

Attached: jonjewart.jpg (1103x975, 432.89K)

Without school bullying, DeMolay kids wont learn how to destroy the lives of others as adults.

Freemasons tongue my anus

>How is the US not fighting against school bullying?
Bruh, we have a zero tolerance policy on it.

We need more bullying, and by the teachers too. And principals should be able to whip trouble makers

Based if true

> Routine abuse and ridicule, usually perpetrated by your peers.

Incorrect. And that belief makes you a faggot. By that definition any playground trash talk is bullying. The indoctrination of such a dumbass notion on young minds is partial cause of the extended adolescence and otherwise pussyfication of our youth.

bullying used to be a feature. Made degenerates conform at least in public. Even punished actors for getting caught, training them how to hide. Now its been undermined. The last part of our outmoded education system that was functioning as intended. Shootings done by fellow students are evidence of the failure of the system of bullying. If they were convinced at a young age that being weird had consequences and that the only solution is to act normal in public, they wouldn't go about shooting up schools.

> bullying used to be a feature. Made degenerates conform at least in public.

It’s what they used to call “informal sanctions” in the old sociology text books. The unwritten rules society forces us to conform to. They range from such actions as when your grandmother clicks at you for putting your elbows on the table to getting the shit kicked out of you in the school bathroom for peeking over t the urinal next to you.

you deserve to relive middle school and get bullied

We need MORE BULLYING.

You think males would be walking around as trannies and faggots if we still placed an emphasis on bullying weirdos?

Im legitimately worried my kids wont get bullied and will turn out to be shit people