New Wunderwaffe for Ukraine leaked

youtu.be/vkPt0t1haLk
German news talk about possibke shipment of ten old Spanish Leo 2A4s to Ukraine.
>There are reports that the Spanish government might supply Ukraine with Leopard 2A4s
>The Ukrainians could engage in offensive operations with them
Is this finally the end for Vatniks?

Attached: Spain_approves_delivery_to_Ukraine_of_40_Leopard_2A4_tanks_and_Aspide_missile_systems_925_001.jpg (925x616, 123.66K)

Bump

Attached: 1656778499444.jpg (503x500, 108.13K)

>Gets blown up immediately.

Attached: 1581726477674.jpg (179x170, 5.1K)

send as much obsolete trash to ukraine as possible. russians will have to waste missiles on it and we get to sell you overpriced overcomplicated new trash to replace it. its a win win (for jews).

Considering that the Spaniards even send them. Like three months ago they first thought about giving the Ukies 40, about a month later it turned to 10 and then they gave up on it because they were in bad condition or something. Now they're reconsidering, but Zelenssky's tears might convince them this time.

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how
Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my Wunderwaffe

>waste missiles
they stockpile them since the 1950

One more Wunderwaffe and the war is won.

Another bump

Attached: Pajeet cow shit pies.jpg (733x418, 108.54K)

Where are abrams, f16 and f35, Apache, patriot missiles and phalanx?
Even Iraq receved some abrams tanks, Ukraine is literally getting all the trash nobody heard about.

What's the deal with these fucking demons anyway. You know, there's this notion permeating modernity that our illustrations of demons&angels are romanticised, ficticious inventions of the catholic church. Yet all these demon possessed freaks do literally the same damage to themselves; grotesque mutilations in the image of a demon.

I'm starting to think demons might really do look like that after all.

Iraq is closer to Israel and needs better defence, I guess.

Look up "Turkish Leopard 2A4 atgm syria". Those things are quite explosive. I'd rather sit in a T-72. At least there is a chance ERA might save my ass.

The Ukranian guy in charge for the logistic of the army needs a rise in his wage.

20 different tanks 200 different armored vehicles 1000 different rifles. It Is a hell on earth

Don't worry. Poland brought recently several Abrams, maybe they will be less explosive
It is frontline equipment, my bet it is getting spent really fast

>Abrams
would be interesting to see it's performance.

true. i read an article a few weeks ago about the defense of kiew. apparently there were like 3 guys with two dozen cellphones in some warehouse distributing nlaws and javelins to the troops arund the city. with bikes and e scooters and shit. pretty wild.

The Houthis appaprently rekd some Saudi ones

Attached: gh2vnxj0o3291.jpg (640x358, 54.45K)

>10 tanks against an entire military

>But muh Western tech will turn the tide against the Asiatic hordes
>t. Ghost of Keef

Attached: 758.jpg (1200x550, 119.31K)

if this war ends without going nuclear, there are going to be some Russians who become rich scrap metal dealers.
Ukies: trading in their hot women for pieces of shit weapons system. dumb fuks.

Attached: 1414505_62013-270x264-2293448895.jpg (270x264, 13.15K)

Plenty of A1s were wrecked in Iraq.

I remember. I heard the back of the turret is a weak point. At least in the older versions.