Housing inflation

Currently a trailer home on a trailer park costs between $300,000 - $500,000
Even after you buy it, you have to pay lot fees
I am currently 30years of age, and earn $20 an hour
If I work the next 70 years of my life, with good savings, and no fast food or drugs, I will have enough to buy one of these trailers
Unless inflation keeps going, and a trailer home becomes one million
Even if they don't raise in price, I would be 100 years old, and would need to continue working to pay the lot fees
Why is there no civil war or something?

Attached: 1634871797530.jpg (667x500, 31.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLbdd8faQ3o
youtu.be/paEcbd2PbiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My guess is that once all the late millennials like myself start trying to plant roots something may change. I'm 27 and most people I know are still renting or finishing specialized schools. Once we all start seriously looking at housing prices and family logistics they will realize it's too fucked and has to stop. I give it 5 years max

Attached: 1652459289201.jpg (1024x702, 66.11K)

>Why is there no civil war or something?
don't worry, the stage is still being set

Attached: 1657987502664.jpg (1024x1024, 108.26K)

Um, actually, inflation is a myth.
I checked many reputable sources and they all told me the economy is booming and it's a hot market to buy a home.
My house is listed on Zillow for 6 million dollars, and I originally paid $45k for it.

Attached: Inflation_Femoid.jpg (500x775, 329.11K)

Move out of the city. Many $150k homes in Canada (I bought one 3 years ago making the same money as you). Stop being a defeatist bitch and get your life in order, get in shape, have a family, and prepare yourself and your loved ones for the ongoing and coming shit storm

Attached: 1643172114842.jpg (524x428, 79.44K)

You won't do shit
Nobody will
They will keep slaving
They will live in ze pod
They will eat ze bugs
They will own nothing
And they will be happy
Nothing can stop this
Nobody will even try
Maybe it's just evolution that we all willingly became slaves to our jewish masters?
Perhaps they are gods children and we are in fact just dumb man beasts incapable of actual free will?

i'm going to bust my ass for a year and then buy a cheap boat and restore it to live on that. fuck everything.

Attached: 1658467165746688.jpg (600x600, 24.66K)

Pools closed.

Attached: Screenshot_20220723-114022_Snapchat.jpg (1080x1153, 511.23K)

Many such cases when you let jews own your banks & they steal your money & then demand more money via disgustingly high interest & debt. The consequence to that is people own less&less things every new generation. If only there was a solution. A final one perhaps.

Attached: 1_fLpRp2iHtgBqhoUIux2k2A.jpeg.jpg (597x336, 77.13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BLbdd8faQ3o

you take out a loan dumb leaf, housing is cheap in oilberta and not full of faggots like you

umm buy some land sink a well drag a 14x70 onto it build a nice porch and sit on it for about 80k you fuckin slob

lol where are you looking? downtown toronto?
i think ur generation is retarded

What if we had a Any Forums hood in Detroit where we all just buy super cheap houses next to each other and make an enclave.

I would honest to god look into building your own house and just buying land. Cob homes cost around 30-60k depending on how much work you do yourself and last quite sometime. If you have the know how you can slake lime and lime wash it, or make a kiln and just fire bricks.

You're Canadian lol. You just take it indefinitely

27 is not lat millennial. 27 is barely even a millenial, borderline zoomer, if not outright zoomer.

Thanks schizo friend
youtu.be/paEcbd2PbiQ

Its a bubble, its all a bubble. Major parks in major cities, completely empty. 40k$ rent for a restaurant isle in NYC. 3000$+ for entry level appartment in Paris.

ITS OVER

Sheeple cant afford rent anymore. The bubble will collapse. Either all banks and investment firms will go bust or kikes print our currency to its final, hyperinflationary death and all western countries will collapse in a hybrid 1929&Weimar holocaust.

Then the only solution will be atomic bombs on China, Russia, India, Afrikaka and pIsrael to save the world.

Attached: 1658592587094848.png (1440x852, 332.95K)

>implying most people have the funds to own anything

Attached: 1590384395469.png (2300x2227, 163.95K)

Correct
According to Canadian law, you cannot actually own anything
Everything, every dollar, piece of food, even your clothes belong to the government and they can legally seize anything for any reason
We own nothing, and we are happy

>I am currently 30years of age, and earn $20 an hour
So you're a full grown adult male with no marketable skills? Wow, what a shock you're struggling.

Wrong. Niggerlennials will take a 50y mortgage, which they will fail to pay half the way through, then be forclosed.

You're not wrong, but also consider if you cannot do better than 20$/hr for your time you are literally a nigger
you are a low class peasant and you will always be one
20/hr is literally fast food wages now
For fucks sake user
you can do better for yourself
at 30?

Blame all you want, but if you are making 20/hr at 30 as a man, at any point in history you were born you would have been a loser
if you were a greatest generation boomer born into paradise
you would still be a loser compared to your peers

build your own, fag

Funny thing about that, empty property costs more than a house with property