Russian tank attack in eastern Ukraine kills 2 Americans, Canadian and Swede

>U.S. citizens Luke “Skywalker” Lucyszyn and Bryan Young were killed when they were “ambushed” during a special operation in eastern Ukraine, their commander said.

>Two Americans, a Canadian and a Swedish citizen were killed this week when a Russian tank opened fire on them during an hourslong battle at the frontline in the eastern Donetsk region, their commander confirmed exclusively to POLITICO.

>Ruslan Miroshnichenko, the foreign fighters’ commander, said Saturday that the Americans killed were Luke “Skywalker” Lucyszyn and Bryan Young. He said they were killed alongside Emile-Antoine Roy-Sirois of Canada and Edvard Selander Patrignani of Sweden on July 18.
politico.com/news/2022/07/23/americans-killed-russian-tank-attack-00047567

Attached: hohol barbecue.webm (1280x594, 808.81K)

Would be funny if that webm was them but that one is from a few months ago.

There's already crocodile tears for the dead leaf in our media. Fuck him, hope many more join.

This autist is immune to propaganda, try again faggot OP

>“Skywalker”
I'm sensing pic-related.

Attached: 1658542196880783.png (2768x702, 240.13K)

Well done vatnikbros. Death to all zogbots

Press F to pay respects to our fallen allies

Do not negotiate with evil. Destroy it.

Slava Ukrayni. Heroyam Slava.

Attached: NATOwave psyop ex27 (RENAME BEFORE USE).jpg (1906x1068, 143.49K)

S

>kills 2 Americans
not enough

Attached: flag.jpg (393x394, 117.76K)

From the article
>A group of professionals with relevant experience in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
So they had experience in using drones to smash peasants with AK47s and toyotas.

I think I'm speaking for all Swedes when i say: Not my problem

Attached: steve.jpg (480x360, 13.83K)

And got smacked by peasants with AKMs and T90s

Sunrise sunset

Based

>From the article
>A group of professionals with relevant experience in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
>So they had experience in using drones to smash peasants with AK47s and toyotas.

It means they were SOG mercenaries, put there to help train and encourage the Ukrainians to fight this proxy war for Israel in the name of American democracy, to uphold Ukraines freedom.... err i think thats what the american mercs are telling the locals... They are calling them "retired" american fighters, but they are off the books "contractors" which we commonly refer to as mercenaries. Paid killers.

Attached: 1646323203252.jpg (909x1280, 184.32K)

cuck

>>U.S. citizens Luke “Skywalker” Lucyszyn and Bryan Young were killed when they were “ambushed” during a special operation in eastern Ukraine, their commander said.
wow sounds totally real and totally X-TREME

>Press F to pay respects to our fallen allies
>Do not negotiate with evil. Destroy it.

>S

baste

S
fuck ukraine and its jewish handlers trying to take down Russia for money and power. I hope Putin starts dropping the fuckin nukes already.

Attached: 1647730555532.png (1676x1510, 859.99K)

>Paid killers
Good thing they got their last payday

ROFLMAO - dumb fucks, dying for a kike who is so busy stealing the country blind and they think they're fighting 'fur muh democracy'
good riddance to those meat puppets.

Attached: Russian-American_Company.svg.png (1920x1280, 196.1K)

Imgaine being such a cuck that you join a government armed force. OF ANOTHER COUNTRY getting manhandled for some karmic shit you have no personal part of. pure cringe like super-hero crime fighter larpers who end up getting stabbed and shit. adventure in your mind all you want but real life don't care.

There will be more, many more.

All foreign mercs that go to Ukraine to fight on behalf of ZOG deserve to be publicly executed.

I always thought it was bad form of slavs to take phones off the corpses and call and harrass the families, but now that its a globohomo swede im tempted to search up the number of his loved ones and taunt the shit out of them.

Attached: 1658598528272590.gif (638x530, 1.95M)

Rest in piss

Attached: Hh5_bP2h4s1KBTL0-1Wb_RoLb6s.jpg (960x1289, 211.34K)